The return and the teams

3rd pov
Two years later
Konoha gate

A feminine like boy and a red headed demon fox were standing in front of the gates of Konoha. They didn't even say a single word before they shunshined to the hokage office. "long time no see, jiji." the god of shinobi didn't even need to see who the couple were to recognize that voice,"welcome back kyuubi, naruto" the old man welcomed the couple. But after he saw them he was astonished on how much they have change, more specifically, Naruto. Kyuubi's hair is now longer and tied in a ponytail but he also finally able to hides fox like features , while Naruto's hair is now longer and also red just like his mother, he also now wore a white and red kimono. "Naruto, what happen to your hair?" " oh um... kura kun used a jutsu so I will look more Uzumaki because I can't really be looking like my father walking around the borders don't you think?" "Hm.... "  was all the response the blond turned red head got from the ancient shinobi. "oh and by the way, hokage, I would like to role Naruto in the shinobi academy." "OK, but you do know that tomorrow is genin exam, right?" "of course I do! I'm the the demon lord, Kyuubi no Yoko!!! Of course I know!!! I've been training Naru chan on the Uzumaki and Kitsune bloodline. So I'm positive that he'll past the test with flying color!!" the hokage sigh, might not know the kyuubi for long, but he knew him long enough to know that when he set his mind on something there's no way on changing it.

"OK, now then, you can get to your apartment and rest, but please do try to not cause trouble " "awwwww!!! But jiji!!....fine we won't!" pouted Naruto. Which, to the kyuubi, was the cutest thing to ever exist.

Red light district

Naruto opened the door to his apartment, shocked on how neat the house is, everything is in perfect order and nothing seems dusty. "Kura kun, why is the house so neat?" "the Hokage must'ev send some of those anbu of his to keep it neat for us! " "hhmh ". They went to their room which have a master size bed  in the middle, nicely tucked, they put their bags on the floor and started to put all their stuff back, with the help of their clones that is. "hey Naru chan let's buy some ramen!" "YAY!!" "but only a bowl OK, I don't think I want to waste all our money on one meal" which is quite the possibility as Uzumaki are not only known for they're anger but also for they're overwhelming appetite for ramen! In fact our little red head could probably eat up to 60 bowl of ramen every lunch! Truly their apatite is something to fear.

As they traveled down the streets of Konoha they were surprised on how nice the citizens were acting around them. "welcome to our village" "good day" and many more greetings were heard. ' is it because I look different, is that why they treated me as equal now?' 'I don't know kit. But it feels nice to finally have people being nice to you huh?' Naruto just nodded. It does feel nice to finally be treated like human and not shit!

Next day

Naruto woke  to cold water splashed on his face by none other then the great kyuubi no yoko or as Naruto like to call him, Fluf ball . "KURAMA!!!!".... Then the chance began. " KURAMA YOU BASTARD FOX GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!!" "nooooo!!! You'll never catch me and my furry nes!!!!! " yells  can be heard all around Konoha as two red heads were seen running around Konoha, with the little one seemingly trying to kill the other. It all seem like a comedy anime until the chased red head tripped on a rock and fell into the others trap. "now your all mine!!" with that statement the seemingly comedic run turned into a horror seen.

Time skip
class room

Today was a big day for the little ninjas of the academy, as the class seems like a jungle more then anything. Children betting on who will pass or not, children showing off they're new jutsus, and of course the ever so annoying Sasuke fanclub, ruled by none other then the banshees Ino Yamanaka and Sakura Haruno. "get away from Sasu kun, forehead!!! Your just blocking our love!!!" "yeah right, pig!! Sasuke kun loves me!!!!"