A drunk bridge builder

After one week
Training ground 7
3rd pov

The entire team seven is now standing inside their personal training ground, well almost all of them is standing, since of to the right you could see Naruto beating the crap out of Kakashi for being late..... Again..... I mean its now apart of the schedule I guess (A/N: I'm not kidding it is officially apart of it *holds up team 7's schedule*).

After the morning activity is done, ending with Kakashi beaten and bloody, they proceed to go to the tower and get they're usual missions. Which is composed of picking up weed, dog cleaning, and the infamous, DANGEROUS, TERRIFYING.... Catching the escaped cat Tora.

Yes, Tora, the demon cat of Konoha. Let's just say Naruto had the time of his life watching everyone trying to chase 'Tora', while he and the real Tora is happily sitting in a park.

"hello, Kakashi here, where are you at the target?"

"Sakura here, 10 km..?"

"Kurama here, 50 km, at the house."

"sasuke, 5 km, Kurama stop being lazy"

"Naruto, in the park with Tora listening to you idiots"

"WHAT?!?!?!"

Let's just say team 7 went sprinting to Konoha's Park, faster then even Guy and Lee. And when they did see Naruto with Tora, well, lets just say 99.9% of Konoha had their ears bleeding. *cough* Sakura *caugh*

Time skip
Hokage Tower

"oh Tore my sweet!!! You made me worried sick!!! Don't ever run from mother ever again!!!!" said the Daimyo's wife, as she pretty much suffocate the cat in her arms. While team 7 have one thought about the situation, well, at least Sasuke, and Sakura. 'that's right you little piece of Shit!!! That's what you deserve!!!!!'

While the others have different thoughts on the situation,

' oh Kami, let our little feline friend rest in peace at furry heaven.' Kurama

' that's right Daisuke!! Bang her until she can't even move for the next couple of weeks ~ teach Misa chan the true meaning on being an Alfa!!' Kakashi

' oh kami, my pervert senses are tingling, it better not be that damned cyclops...' Naruto

All their thoughts were cut of by the Hokage coughing to gain their intention, "Ok then team seven, shall we go to the next mission? There's Lady Suki who needs help with her garden, mr kit-" but before he was able to tell them the rest of the chores disguised as missions, but a certain red head may or may not had screamed to the high heavens about a real mission.

"OLD MAN!! I SWEAR TO KAMI IF OUR NEXT MISSION IS ANOTHER CHORE, I WILL THROW ALL YOUR ERO BOOKS INTO THE RIVER NEAR UZU THEN BURN IT!!!" And let's just say they finally got a bodyguard mission and the Hokage get to keep his collection.

"OK then, Team 7, this is Tazuna. Tazuna, these are your body guards for your trip." The Hokage said.

"these are the Team?! I the great bridge builder Tazuna, would rather have a team more powerful!!" Tsuna stated, and right then and there the room's atmosphere turned dark. "we have a flat chested bubblegum, an emo that has a duck's behind as hair, a red haired fuck boy, the fuck boys father, and an old man! I the grrrrrreate Tazuna, refuse!!!"

And all hell breaks loose

"Who the fuck are you calling Fuck boy!! Huh?!?? And the pervert is not my father!-"

"I don't mind" cue the team rocket blasting off again meme

"HOW DARE YOU CALL MY SASUKE AN EMO!!!! LET ME TELL YOU THIS, HE IS MORE FABULOUS THEN YOU AND YOUR STUPID AS FACE!!! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR STUPID BULLSHIT OF GREATNESS IN THE NAME OF MY DARLING SASUKE!!! blah blah blah.."

"I'm not an emo......!"

"I'm not old! Am I....?"

"oh!! No you didn't call me a fuck boy you son of a whore and bitch!! I will go there and I will beat ya up!! Oi Kurama, get your old furry hands off me I'm gonna beat this will be corpse up!!"

"someone... Help!! I can't hold this guy anymore.....help!!"

"o-ok then, team. Meet up in the front gate in two more hour! See ya" and with that the old man (Kakashi ) and the old bridge builder left the building.

"fuck this shit! I'm going to eat ramen!"

"kiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ~~~! My money!"

And like usual the two other Member of team seven were left confused, "hokage sama, is it too late to switch teams?"
"I'm afraid so child, I'm afraid so..."

Time skip
Front gate

After two hours of packing, reading Icha Icha, and ramen team seven assembled at their meeting area. Well make that 4/7 of them, because old dog and old bridge builder were late.... For about three hours. God help them.

" yo! Sorry there, I got lost helping a guy named Goku save the universe from a lizard alien trans "

.... Bonk!

"YOU IDIOT TEACHER!! YOU MADE US WAIT ALL THIS TIME BECAUSE YOU WERE READING ICHA ICHA HUH?!?!..And who was this Goku guy?"

"ah you, I remember that fellow. A god of peace and stupidity."

"shut it Kurama, how come you never told me of your friends?"

And with that their journey too wave began! Of course there's nothing wrong that could happen...!! (A/N: sarcasm level over 9000!!!)