Cashton- Babysitting

"But mom!" Calum whined. The twelve year old did not want to go babysit for his mom's friend Ann. "No buts Cal! That young boy just lost an uncle! now all Anne needs is for you to watch him for a couple hours. He is ninr years old all you have to do is make sure he doesn't get into anything dangerous." Joy explained. Cal's face softened when he heard about Ashton's uncle but he was angry hearing the couple hours part. "Mom!" He whined "Luke, Mikey and I were going to go play footie in the park tonight." He was crossing his arms "Calum!" She snapped "You can take him to the park with you guys who knows maybe he likes footie as well. I am sure they won't mind call them." She smiled and he finally agreed calling his mates explaining the situation and giving them the Irwin's address. Calum made his way to Anne's house rapping his knuckles against the hard wooded door. He then heard the familiar voice "Coming!" Anne opened the door and ushered him in. She was dressed in all black. "Thank you so much for coming on such short notice Calum. I have to go or i will be late. There is money on the counter for pizza along with a list of emergency numbers. I most likely won't be home until late. Thank you again." She rambles and soon a little boy came in and ran to Anne. "Goodbye mama." He said hugging her and soon Anne left leaving the boys alone. Ashton looks at calum "Hi I am Ashton but my friends call me Ash!" He smiles brightly so bright it seems like the sun was put to shame. Calum smiles at the 9 year old. "Nice to meet you Ash. I am Calum but my friends call me Cal." He says and Ash grabs his hand and leads him to his room to show him all his toys. Soon after a description of 40 cars and his kangaroo stuffed animal there was a knock on the door. It was Luke and Michael. Cal was hugging them and Ash soon ran and introduced himself to them.They all hung out and watched some movies while playing Go Fish,the game of football long forgotten. They ate pizza and soon it was Ashton's bedtime and then shortly after Luke a nd Michael left. Calum picked up for awhile until Anne came back and payed Calum thanking him again. Calum wrnt home and fell asleep.

    It has been seen years and every year no matter how old Calum and Ashton are Cal still babysits the little boy even though he is 19 and Ashton is 16. Calum soon knocked on the same wood like every year and sees Ashton. He soon opens his mouth in shock. 'Holy shit he has definetly been working out.' Calum thought sneaking glances at his buff buceps. "Hey Cal!" Ashton smiled hugging his babysitter. Ashton was still a happy little ball of sunlight. "Hey Ash." Calum says and soon after a little catching up Anne is gone leaving the teen and adult alone. Calum was still in shock looking at him sneaking glances here and there. "Take a picture Calum it will last longer." Ash said jokingly and giggling when Calum looks down embarrassed. Calum bites his lip thinking his plan over and soon whispers. "Fuck it." and leaned over connecting his lips to Ashton's. They soon were snogging but stopped before anything else happened. Ash pulled Cal on his lap and they soon talked for hours kissing every once in a while.

***********************

I am so sorry for the long ass wait xdentx I hope this was what you wanted!