Lashton- Jealous Much?

It had all started when 5 Seconds Of Summer started touring with the One Direction lads. It had just started out as a friendly gesture but Ashton soon saw it as much more. Luke and Ashton had been dating for almost a year now and they both were hopelessly in love with each other. Calum and Michael found it quite gross. The lads were all hanging out together lounging in the entertainment area in the tour bus of One Direction. Luke was sandwiched in between Harry Styles and Ashton Irwin, sounds like every teenage girls wet dream huh? Well it was reality for the blonde. Ashton soon got up to get some water and snacks for everyone and he soon came back to see a certain flirty Brit with his blonde. Luke was laying his head in Harry's lap while Harry was running his hand through his hair gently. Ashton quickly became jealous formulating the perfect way to get Harry away from his French fry. He was walking over to them as he 'accidentally' tripped with the water and several other sodas in his hand soon pouring out right on to Harry, Luke had seen it coming and moved out of the way leaving the Brit to be doused in various liquids. "Oh my Goodness Harry I am so sorry! I am so clumsy!" Ashton claimed while Luke dragged Ashton into the other room after apologizing for Ashton. "Ash what the hell was that back there?" Luke exclaimed in a whisper yell hoping nobody was listening outside. "He was all over you Lukey. I didn't want him to get the wrong idea." Ash explained pouting a little. "Please don't be mad at me!" Ashton begged his boyfriend. "Of course I could never stay mad at you for very long. But next time you are jealous talk to me please don't make a big scene like that.." like pleaded as Ashton and him soon shared a soft sweet and quick kiss knowing that nothing was wrong between them. Luke made Ashton go out there and give a sincere apology to Harry which he gratefully accepted and offered an apology for posing a threat to their relationship. After all was forgiven Luke and Ashton may or may not have left Mikey and Cal on the other tour bus to do something. ;)

********************
390 words! Thank you to Lookmommyitsafangirl (HOPE YOU LIKED IT!)) for the awesome request and go check out her profile her stories are to die for!!

Always looking for prompts!

Love you all!
Haley