Cashton- Teacher's Pet by Melanie Martinez

Ashton walked into class as if it were any other day. He smiled as he walked in wearing his tight black jeans and his Ramones muscle tee shirt. He looked and smiled as he saw Mr.Hood leaning against his desk at the front of the class, he smirked as he felt his eyes on him. He turned and looked at him to see him biting his lip. Ashton looked into those chocolate brown eyes and smiled biting his lip back in response and winking at him.

     "Teachers Pet." He heard his best friend Luke cough and smirk as he watched the two have their interaction that was practically daily.

     "Pfft Fuck off Hemmings, you jealous?" He smirked and stuck his tongue out at him.

     "Mr.Irwin I will see you after class for detention." He said and Ashton's shoulders slumped forward. It was a Friday, he didn't want to have to stay late.

     "What that's not fair, I didn't even do anything?" He exclaimed in an exasperated tone. He looked at Luke who shrugged in response.

     "We will talk about it after class now if you don't want to have to come in on the weekend I suppose you quiet down and sit so I can begin my class." He said sternly causing Ashton to practically gulp at the dominance radiating off the teacher.

     "Yes sir sorry sir." He whispered and sat down suddenly and was finding it very hard to focus during the lesson as his leg was restless, just constantly tapping. The class was over too suddenly . Luke gave him a sympathetic smile as he left wishing Mr.Hood a good weekend, how could Luke call him a teacher's pet when he did things like that?

    "Now Ashton." Mr.Hood smiled as he walked over to the boy and couldn't help it as his eyes lingered and he closed the door and glanced at the boy. "Don't think I haven't seen your wandering eyes during class." When Mr.Hood said that Ashton gulped and looked at him. 

    "I-I'm sorry Mr.Hood." He whispered and looked down at the ground and his eyes widened as he felt Mr.Hoods fingers on his jaw motioning him upwards. 

   "When we're alone like this it is Calum, and you have nothing to be sorry for, I just need to know if we are at the same understanding from these looks." He said and looked into Ashton's gorgeous hazel eyes.

   "I I I think you're very attractive M-Calum." He said not used to using his teachers first name. He couldn't help the grin he had when he felt Calums lips meet his and they seemed to fit together as if they were made for one another.

"Now Ashton, know this, no one can know about us not even Luke." Calum said as their lips parted and Ashton practically whined as their lips parted. 

"Yeah of course I wouldn't tell him." He said and rushed back to connect their lips together once more. They kissed for a while longer and Ashton tried to slowly unbutton Calums top and Calum parted their lips.

"Ah ah ah, I didn't give you permission to do that." He smirked and looked at him. "Detention's over love." He said and Ashton looked at him with wide eyes

"That's it?" He asked with a hurt expression on his face, he thought that Calum only wanted to use him like so many before but Calum didn't he would never. But they could not stay at the school any longer otherwise they may get caught.

"Here's my number and we will talk and figure everything out, my teachers pet." He smirked and kissed his head as he left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Back! 

Please send in more I know this one kind of sucked I had writers block so I hit shuffle and decided to write a one shot based on this but this was all I had. 

Love you!