Introduction

Name: Crystal Morris-Stark

Age: 15 years

Parents: Anthony Stark (father), Rita Morris (Mother)

Alias:

Working - Cheshire (the Cheshire Cat), Steal Jaguar, Dark Rider, Blue Samaria

Wade - Kit Kat, puss no boots, kitten, fur ball

Everyone - Cris, Crissy

HYDRA - Experiment 32

Appearance: Black and blue hair, brown eyes (turn blue and cat-like when emotions are high), has black and white cat ears and tail, missing lower half of her legs (birth deformity)

Weapon: two adamantium katanas and adamantium blades in her prosthetic legs (A/N: Like Gazelle from Kingsman)

Abilities: IQ of 205, built her own AI, is skilled in hand to hand combat, has the ability to turn into a black jaguar, enhanced hearing and strength and a fast healing factor.

Bio: Crystal is the daughter of Tony Stark and Rita Morris. Tony and Rita dated for a few months until Rita became pregnant with his child. Not wanting the responsibility of being a father, Tony broke it off with Rita and abandoning his child. Rita began to drink and take drugs while she was pregnant, resulting in Crystal's deformity. Not wanting to take care of the crippled child, Rita had an overdose a week after Crystal's birth, leaving Crystal alone. She was then found by Hydra, who experimented on her for 10 years, resulting in her transformation and regeneration. Crystal then escaped and ran into Wade Wilson who took her in and acts as an older brother. She lived with him until she got her own place using the money she gets working as a merc. Regularly hangs out at Sister Margaret's, everyone knows her and accepts her appearance and no one dares to put her in the deadpool otherwise, you might be missing a head the next day.

Likes: Shawarma, chimichangas, unaliving people, being scratched behind the ear, Rock music, her motorcycle and SCIENCE!!!!

Dislikes: cat/leg related nicknames or jokes (unless it's Wade), water, Hydra and Tony Stark