eleven

If you haven't picked things up yet, I am not a morning person nonetheless a Monday person. I just feel all icky and gross on Monday mornings. But today was Monday morning and I was kinda feeling the opposite.

After Shawn and I made up, things between Noelle and I got awkward and I have no clue why. At school she would act all weird especially at lunch since Shawn started sitting with us. I'm not going to worry about it yet. Maybe something between Lucas and her happened.

I did what I usually do in the morning and went downstairs to see my mom making breakfast.

"Um mom are you feeling okay?"I say noticing today was not Sunday, the only day she makes breakfast.

"Well today my boss has a huge announcement to make about something and I figure it's the promotion I have been asking for since I started working here so I am in a great mood,"She says as she puts bacon on my plate next to the eggs.

"Well if you're happy and will make me breakfast I'm happy,"I say eating my food.

My mom works at the local newspaper and she's been working as the photo editor and she wants to become the main photographer because the current one is nearing his retirement. If she gets the promotion her paycheck will be higher.

"Mom I'm going to go,"I say as I grab my backpack.

"Drive safe and don't forget we have dinner with the new journalist's family tonight. I don't remember their last name but I will find out. Love you Len,"I hear her say from the front door.

Once I got to school, I met up with my squad (they hate when I call them that but I do it anyways).

"Lennox!"Lucas says and hugs me like a bear as I approach my friends.

"Um hey Lucas,"I say hugging him back.

"Excuse me but you have a girlfriend,"Noelle says to lucas.

"We were just hugging noelle,"Lucas says.

"I don't care, you don't need to be hugging a girl like her,"Noelle said.

Did she really just say that? I am her best friend and she just said that. Was she on her period or something. Like wad she implying that I am a whore or something.

"What's that supposed to mean Noelle?"I ask getting ticked off.

"It means that all you do is go around with a bunch of guys,"She said.

By now everyone noticed our little scene going on. I was trying to be reasonable but she made it really hard.

"Look I don't know why you are doing this but this is not the time for it,"I say trying to draw attention away from here.

"Oh little miss perfect over here is worried about her image,"Noelle says.

"I don't know where this outburst came from but I'm leaving because this is useless Noelle. I don't know why the heck you are blowing up at me but I'll let you cool down and I'm going to class,"I say walking away and going to my locker.

"Hey are you okay,"Some guy says. I can't lie he is really attractive. I haven't seen him around.

"Um yea I guess,"I say.

"I heard you and your friend arguing,"He says.

"Oh it's okay. I don't know why she blew up but it will blow over by lunch,"I say.

"I'm Kase,"He says.

"That's such a cool name it's like a suitcase,"I say laughing.

"Hey if you need anything here's my number,"He says and pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket.

"You just keep your phone number on paper in your pocket in case you meet a girl?"I ask.

"Yea kinda,"He says laughing.

"Well I should do that too,"I say.

"Hey I have to go to class right now, but I'll see you around. I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name,"He says.

"I'm Lennox,"I say.

"See ya Lennox,"He says walking away.

I spot Shawn coming my way.

"Hey,"I say.

"Hola,"he says.

The bell interrupted our short conversation.

We walked to our first period class together.

I walk in and see Kase.

"Kase, hey,"I say.

"Hey Lennox haven't seen you in a while,"He says in a jokingly manner.

"Haha very funny,"I say semi-sarcastically.

I look over at Shawn and I see him tense up as I talk to Kase.

"Hey Shawn, this is Kase,"I say trying to ease him up.

"Hi,"Shawn says.

"How are you,"Kase says. Kase is the super friendly type and I just met him this morning.

"I'm good man how about you,"Shawn says easing up.

"I'm hanging in there,"Kase says.

They continue to have their own manly conversation. I turn around and talk to Graci until Mr. Brown came in.

"Okay class, I have an important message from Principal Whitman to give to yall. He says that he will not put up with the behavior that happened in the courtyard this morning. If it happens again, the students involved will be given ISS,"Mr. Brown states.

"Frankly my dear I don't give a damn,"I say but in my head because I didn't want to get in trouble.

Next thing I know, I have all eyes on me. Did I accidentally speak my thoughts? I think I would've caught myself.

"Lennox look down,"Shawn says.

I look at my desk and notice instead of writing on the paper I was writing on the desk.

"Lennox see me after class,"Mr. Brown says halfway through me trying to erase it off.

This is such a great day....Mondays are amazing ugh.

NEW CHARACTER. Not sure who's going to play him. But I'm almost at 300 reads and this is only the twelfth part. I'm super grateful for the reads. Follow my fan accounts on instagram.
Spam acc: _wreckingluke
Shawn acc: _psychomendes
Personal: pumpkinspicelauren

Song of the chapter: OMG- Little Mix

XxxLauren