Surprise Visitors

No one's POV:
When James saw Abigail standing there, she smiled at him as he was shocked about it even more, "what are you doing here?"
She smirked. "Aren't you happy to see me, James?"
"No, it's not that." He immediately responded. "I'm happy. I'm really happy that you're here. I really am."
She smiled, leaving him speechless, with a slight smile on her face.
"Maya, Lucas," Riley said looking up at them. "Why don't we give them some alone time."
James looked at Riley and smiled to tell her silently with no sound, "thank you."
Riley kept smiling as she made Maya and Lucas leave to give them some time alone to talk.
"What are you doing, Abigail?" James immediately asked once Riley left the scene, when he walked over to the bench and sat down, where Abigail joined him and replied, "I just want to see."
"Well," James said. "I haven't seen you since that day."
"I know," she responded as she looked down upset and continued, "but I really miss you."
James looked at her with a slight smile. "I miss you."
"I didn't mean to hurt you, James," Abigail stated followed by James saying, "but you still did."
"I'm sorry." She finally said. "The only reason why I came back is to make things right, James."
"I know you, Abigail," he said. "You came here only to see him."
James stood up in a frustrated way as he turned his back, and she stood up talking to him, "James, that's not true."
"Yes, it is." James said facing her. "I like him, don't you, Abigail? After everything we've been through, you still think that I'm that naïve? Why are you really here, Abigail?"
"James," she said. "I came all the way here to apologize."
"Why, Abigail?" He stated. "Why? Are you apologizing to him? Or to me?"
She frowned and said. "You still have t change, have you, James?"
"What does that supposed to mean?" He asked.
"You and your attitude," she stated. "You still think that no one would like you the way they liked Lucas. Yes, it's true that I used to like him back in the day, but all that changed when I saw how you acted to him about what he did at that day. But I guess that I was wrong, you still haven't change at all."
She walked away from him in an upset kind of way as he frowned when he did.

Meanwhile, Lucas and Riley headed back home, while Maya and josh stayed behind to talk and she spoke, "what are you doing here, Josh?"
"I want to see you?" He replied followed by her asking, "why?"
"I-I don't know." He stuttered unsurely.
"I don't understand," she questioned.
Before he would answer back, they both saw Abigail walking away upset as Josh looked at Maya and chase after Abigail, who was running away from the other direction.
"Abigail!" Josh called out her name while chasing after her.

Maya's POV:
What's going on? Josh unexpectedly arrived. And so is the girl that James' liked. This is no coincidence. I think that they know each other, even before we know each other. But I can't worry about that now, I have to make sure Riley won't find out where I hid the diary. I just hope that she won't discover the truth about everything.
"Maya!" I heard someone called out my name as I turned my back to see who it is and saw that it was just James and asked, "James? Anything wrong?"
"Where's Abigail?" He asked with that frustration look and out of breath face of his and I replied, "she just ran off."
"Where?" He asked.
"Over there," I pointed. "Although, Josh chased after her. And I don't know why. It's kinda weird."
"So nothing's changed." He said and frowned. "Abigail is still the same."
"Wait," I finally said confused and frustrated. "What's going on!?"
"Nothing you should worry about," he said and looked down, as he looked right back at me and continued, "I'm done. I moved on."
He walked away towards the house as he left me confused. I literally have no idea what's going on. Everything that just happened, it's all happening too fast. I have no idea what's going.

Josh's POV:
I finally caught up with Abigail. She looked pretty much upset and when I asked her when she sat down on the bench, "Abigail, is something wrong?"
"It's James," Abigail stated. "It's always about him. He never changed. I thought that he finally changed after all these years. But I guess I was wrong."
"Just give him a chance, Abigail," I told her. "Maybe James just couldn't believe that you actually liked him."
"How hard is to believe that?" She asked me as I looked at her and replied, "very hard. Love isn't easy, Abigail. It's just hard as climbing a rope. Sometimes you fall and sometimes you hold on. But the best part of it all is when you fall, you can just get back up and try it again."
She then gave me that confused look and I slightly chuckled as I smiled and continued, "what I'm trying to say is be patient with him. It's not easy what he went through, you should know about that by know."
She smiled at me and said, "thanks, Josh. You're always here for me."
"Always." I said back.
"Now," Abigail said when she looked at me and continued, "have you told her yet."
I frowned and shook my head.
"You have to tell her now." She continued.
"I don't know what to say," I told her. "I don't know how to say it and I don't know where to start."
"Start from the beginning," she replied with a smile, as I slightly smiled back at her and said, "but Abigail-"
"No, buts, Josh," she said as she stood up and looked at me. "Tell her."
She smiled at me when she looked at me, but then, James and Maya came walking towards the house as we saw them and they saw us.
"Hey, Josh," Maya called my name when she saw me and James did the same, "hello, Abigail."
"James," Abigail said. "Can we talk?"
"Sure, why not." James replied as they both walked towards the other side of the house to leave us alone.
As Maya was about to walked in the house and I immediately stopped her when I said as I stood up, "Maya-"
"Yes, Josh," Maya said when she looked at me.
"I need to talk to you," I finally said as we both were just looking at each other in the eyes.