CHAPTER-4 BREAKFAST TIME.

New story coverpage again this beautiful one is given by @flyingprincess12 and it very well suits the story. Thank you for the coverpage .

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT LAST.
****************************

As soon as nandini left for dealing with her two babies her lifelines aryamann also left with fab4, navya and maid to show them their rooms.

While moving towards their room he asked : if I am not wrong your manager was also going to join you guys

Cabir : yes she was but due to some problems she will be joining us tomorrow morning.

Aarya : okay then.

Aryamann first showed cavya their room followed by dhrulya and then mukti.

After showing them their rooms and making sure that they are comfortable and informing them about the maids that can be called for them for their help he left not before saying them to join for the breakfast and if any other probkem just inform him.

Cavya Room

Cabir and navya entered their room

Cabir and navya entered their room. Navya while walking around the room was just admiring it. The view from the window made her all happy and smile was not leaving her face.
While cabir being lazyhead just jumped on the bed and was watching his wife's expression.

Navya: cabir this room is so beautiful.

Cabir : ofcourse it has to be not only this room but the whole mansion is beautiful as it is nandini's design and her love and happiness is there all around the house.

Navya : you are right roday after seeing them happily married and with a cute little princess.

Cabir : yes navya even I am very happy today, that day when he went away I was very guilty that I could not stand for him or be with him and I let him go but today after seeing his smile which was reaching his eyes and the glow on his face I m sure that the decision I had taken that time to let him go with nandini was the best for him.

Navya comes beside and smiles on seeing her ever so carefree husband talking so serious and blinks her eyes in assurance .
Cabir smiles and hugs her.

Dhrulya Room