Chapter 6- sweet little fights

Please read the note at last and answer the question about abhi!!! But only after reading the chapter and then my reason about why I want abhi to move on for atleast now..
Please let me know your views and decisions.

*****************************

Malhotra's, abhi and aarya completed the breakfast chit chatting and updating abhi about the last four days event excluding the news about fab4 because according to both abhi and manik any news or information about them held no importance and this was understood by everybody and fab 3 felt hurt again.
Even nandini felt little sad because she knew the feeling of hurt, she had seen manik in pain, in guilt and only the thought of his pain and sufferings stopped her from trying to mend their relations and to make them one again like older times.

Yes, years back she was also hurt because of their words, of their baseless accusations, their questioning her about her upbringing and character and blaming her without knowing the complete truth. But her pain was very small for her infront of manik's pain according to her, seeing him she had forgiven fab 3 for the pain they given caused her but she could not or even she will never be able to forgive them for the pain they have given to manik, her life, her reason of existence.

This was their love, their pure bond of love. They could forget their pain but not the pain suffered by other. Years back manik stood for her when she was in pain and today she is there for him when he is in need as his strength.

Dhrulya completed their breakfast silently and having little talks amongst them while mukti was numb as first seeing abhimanyu alive, fit and fine and secondly he not even once acknowledged her. In fact he behaved as if he had seen them for the first time. And about cavya they were just admiring the sweet and cute little family and their friends smiling and glowing faces and thanking god for giving them this beautiful life.

After breakfast all moved towards hall.

Living room

Aarya hugged manik and whispered in his ears(in serious tone) : I am going out on date but I am just a call away if you need me. I will come running like milkha singh. Get it!!!(said the last part with a smile and full authority).

Manik laughed on his comment and said : don't worry man if I will be in problem I will call you even when you sitting in your mandap and taking vows without even thinking twice.

Aarya : whatt...(shocked expression and then said with a smile) leave tu bhi kya yaad rakhenge mai tab bhi aa jaunga.
Now I will take leave or else half hour will be wasted in maofying her.

Manik chucled and wished him all the best.

Manik : have a good time and enjoy.

Aarya nods

Aarya hugged nandini and then hugged abhi.

Abhi : where are you going??

Manik (teasingly) : abhi, aarya is going on a date with jennny.
Aarya blushed.

Abhi( with shocked face): what When You proposed her and she agreed to your proposal? But how is this possible. I was trying to impress her from the past week and you idiot proposed her. Youu...

Aarya(annoyingly) : ehh!! I am not an idiot you are fool you were not there for four days so I got lucky and vaise bhi she is not your type.

Abhi : how can you tell me about my type . I did so many things for her. I bought flowers chocolate and so on. And she is going on a date with youu. I will ask her wait that did you threaten her. I will see you both in office tomorrow.

Aarya(was angry on abhi so he teasingly said to irritate abhi) : but today I will enjoyy with jenny on my dateee no no romantic date

Abhi(shouts like a baby complaining his mother): manikk tell him to stop.