chapter 7- flashback start

Please read the note

Sorry sorry sorry !!! I know I have been extremely late with the update but I was really busy and a lot of things were going around and life was mess lots of exams...admissions....health issues okay that was too much

But yeah finaaly I have written the next update I don't know if it's upto the mark because I was not so happy with it and yaleah I was thinking of a new entry in the next chapter please tell me should I bring the new character or not it will be positive and related to manan and as mentioned in earlier chapters a negative one is definitely going to come in coming chaps but manan will never be seperated.

....................................................

As soon as aarya abhi and khushi left the mansion there was pin drop silence in the living room from where few minutes back sounds of laughter and giggles were coming. There was an uncomfortable silence.

Everybody faces showed how curious they were to know what the other did in past 6 years. But nobody knew from where to start.

See the game of destiny and how the time has changed fab 5 who once when used to be together in a room the room was filled with loud sounds of music and laughters and positive vibes and today they are sitting in silence like strangers.

Author's pov

Thus truly said " time waits for none."
One mistake done in anger and in wrong state of mind did change everything for so many innocent people. Harsh words said in anger can never be taken back they hurt the other person and it can never be forgotten.
Sometimes feeling sorry or saying sorry can never reduce the pain other has suffered.

Manik was all calm and even he wanted to ask questions but only to cabir and that to about cavya and nobody else.
While cavya wanted to know evrrything and even fab3 wanted to know everything out of jealousy and insecurities to see manan so happy and successful and specially seeing nandini's importance in manik's life, but they did not dare to ask and with what rights would they ask him and will he really answer or even acknowledge their questions.....

So seeing the uncomfortable silence cabir broke the silence.

Cabir : so manik as now only we are here so start your princess is out with abhimanyu so please tell your long story...

Manik : cabir you wish to listen alll it will be too much or i should tell you in short.

Cabir : nope I want to listen the long one.

Manik : so from where should I start..

Cabir in excitement : from that day when you.....

On realising what he had said he curses himself and look at manik and fab3 one by one. Where manik had a genuine smile and not a sign of hurt while fab3 had their heads lowered and expression of anger and hurt on their faces. They were themselves confused what they want or what they feel about manan right now.

Author's pov

Fab3 have filled their minds with so much of negativity, insecurities and jealousy that they are not even realising theur mistakes . The time when they should be guilty they are cursing and confused about how they should feel. They are still blind to see the happiness in manik's life and are jealous. This is what they meant by true friendship...each others family more than friends when they had asked manik to leave nandini and were calling her by all sorts bad names.
But see god showed the reality
Because it's nandini who healed manik and fab3 who hurt him beyond repair.

Pov ends

Manik smilingly : okay...

He looks towards nandini and smiles at her and she in return smiles back. She rests her head on his chest and he wraps his hands around her shoulder taking her into his arms and starts telling about them.