F is for Found

Annabeth's eyes gazed over the crowd of Romans, searching for only one person. She was searching for Percy.

Percy raced towards the ship, with Hazel and Frank on his heels. He wanted to see Annabeth again so badly he didn't want to wait. Seeing a flash of blonde hair, he ran even faster, leaving Frank and Hazel behind. He finally reached the edge of the crowd and saw her. Her blonde hair had grown maybe a couple inches, and she wore his red 'Goode High' swim team jacket with hr shorts. Finally, she saw him, and they stared at each other. Green on Gray.

They both ran forwards, and Piper watched with joy as her best friend ran into the boys arms. She had finally found Percy, after months of torture without seeing him. Who wouldn't feel happy for Annabeth?

Jason scowled as the two kissed. So this was the famous Percy Jackson? He looked easily defeated. It wouldn't be hard for Jason to beat him in a fight.

When they broke apart. Annabeth hugged Percy tightly.

"I missed you so much Seaweed Brain. Don't ever leave me again." she muttered against his chest.

"I won't. I promise."He said, rubbing her back. "I love you, Annabeth."

"I love you too. And I'll never lose you again." she said, looking up into his eyes.

I can't believe it. She thought. I've found Percy.

A/N

Ta-da! I know it's short, but it's sweet.

PS- If for some chappies I have two things to go with the letter, I call them alternatives. I do have an alternative for this one.....

Next: Alternative-F is for Fight.