Chapter 01

Catwoman snuck into the Bat Cave, sticking to the shadows. Hiding, hiding. The darkness welcomed her, protecting her from the one dressed as a bat. Batman came in, slick and armored up. He drove in with the Batmobile and exited the vehicle. Catwoman, the sleek feline, escaped from the darkness and rushed out in front of Batman. She whispered in his ear teasingly, yet playfully.

"So, Bats, have you heard of my most recent crime?" She showed off a huge diamond, perhaps one she had stolen.

"Where did you get that?" Batman questioned menacingly.

Catwoman walked around him in circles, running her hands around his body as she walked. "Oh, you know, from a jewelry store that's closing down. If you want it, come and get it." Somersaulting backwards, she disappeared back into the darkness.

"You can keep it if the store is closing down!" Batman shouted. "Just tell me where you put the drugs."

Catwoman called out from the depths of the shadows, " Harley! Mr. J! Dump it in the sewers!" She somersaulted back out, landing on top of Batman, which caused him to land on his back hard. "Now, if you want the drugs, you gotta come after me," she whispered. She flipped backwards yet again, hiding up at the cave ceiling.

"Bitch," Batman mumbled under his breath.

"Bats! Sounds like someone is starting up the Batmobile. Oh, wait. That's me! Later, Bats!" Soon she started speeding away, disappearing into the night. Batman quickly hopped on the Bat Cycle and followed Catwoman, hot on her trail. Using a communicator built into the Bat Cycle, he called out to Robin and Batgirl, telling them to follow Catwoman.

After a few twists and turns, Catwoman felt like she lost Batman. Stopping the vehicle, she climbed out of it and entered an abandoned warehouse. It seemed too silent. Finally Penguin and Mr. Freeze exited one of the rooms. They looked a bit bored from not being able to be in on the action.

"If any hero tries to get through, I want them frozen," Catwoman ordered.

Batman finally managed to find Catwoman's location. "Batgirl, go through the main door. Robin, follow me," he whispered.

Batgirl entered the warehouse just as soon as Catwoman shouted "What are you waiting for? Freeze her!" to Mr. Freeze. Batgirl's head was the only thing that was not frozen.

"Batgirl? Where's Batman? So unlike him to leave you here alone."

Batman crashed through the ceiling glass, landing on top of Catwoman, his knees were pressed against her sides and his hands were placed on the ground around her head.

"Hey, Bats," Catwoman greeted. "You're lookin' good in the the dark." She raised her head up slightly, pressing her lips against Batman's mouth. He reluctantly kissed her in return.

Pulling away, Catwoman whispered "This is why you can't let Robin be the next Batman. He's not like you."

"He is like me," Batman grumbled.

"But he's not you!" she shouted and then whispered "I gotta go." Rolling over until she was on top of Batman, she flipped backwards and ran to the exit, disappearing into the night.