Chapter 1

Hope you enjoy! This is my first Miraculous Ladybug fan fiction. 

"Come on, girl! Go ask him out! You've been practicing all night." Alya encouraged.

Marinette shook her head, her face turning pink. She looked at her feet, and whispered,

"I don't know anymore, Alya. Everytime I go near him, I can't utter a single sentence without stuttering." She covered her face, "Oh god, I can't do this!"

Alya rolled her eyes, smiling at her nervous friend.

"You can do it, Mari. I have trust in you. Come on, go!"

She gave Marinette a firm push into Adrien's direction.

"No, Alya." Marinette groaned, as she clung onto her friend's arm.

"Come, on!" Alya grunted through fruitless pulls on Marinette iron grip.

"Can you come with me? Then I'll try, I promise." Marinette pleaded.

"Fine, fine. Come one, you can't live like this without ever trying." Alya gave into her best friend's begging glance, and dragged her to the boys.

Adrien was standing next to Nino, looking at his phone together. Alya had a plan.

"Hey there boys!" She called, "Nino, I have something awesome to show you!"

Nino blushed as Alya pulled him away, giving Marinette a guilty yet encouraging look. Marinette was alone with Adrien, who was still intently looking at his phone. She was a nervous wreck, her brain sending laser beams through her entire system, screeching in alarm. Marinette nervously put a hand through her silky bangs, and shuffled on her feet.

"Um, Adrien?"

Adrien turned to her, his green eyes sparkling as he smiled.

"Oh, Marinette! I didn't see you there." He said.

Didn't see me? Does he not pay attention at all? Marinette shook her head, ashamed of her thoughts. Adrien is just my friend. I'm the one who has the major crush on him.

"Hi Adrien. I just wanted to ask you...." Marinette turned crimson, and she looked at the ground bashfully.

"Yes?" Adrien asked patiently, as he looked at his classmate.

"I wanted to ask you - if you wanted to, if you wanted to g-go out with me to," Marinette breathed, "To the cinema."

Adrien blinked. Marinette had just asked him out. He didn't know what to do, or think.

"To the cinema? Sure, when?" Adrien grinned, he hadn't been to the cinema since he was a little kid.

Marinette beamed like the sun as she took in his reaction, and replied,

"I don't know. I think we should go with your schedule, as you're busy." She said kindly.

Adrien was touched by her thoughtfulness.

"Well, I have a photoshoot on Wednesday, so how about on Thursday?" He suggested.

"That would be awesome! I-I guess I'll see you in class later. B-bye!" Marinette stuttered, and ran off to find Alya. 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I did it! I did it, Alya. I can't believe it!" Marinette gushed at her friend.

"I told you, you don't need me to do it." Alya laughed.

Marinette pouted, "But that was still mean Alya. You can't just leave me like that."

Alya raised her hands in defeat, "Yeah, yeah. I surrender. Take me to jail Miss Dupain-Cheng."

The two ended up laughing so loud, they were sure that the whole of Paris could hear them.

"So," Alya started when the laughter died down, "Have you decided what movie to watch?"

Marinette was silent as a stone statue as she had a mental break down. Oh no, oh no. What if there aren't any good movies to watch with Adrien!

A comforting hand touched her shoulder, and she found Alya smiling at her.

"Why don't you send him a text message?"

"What? I can't do that! I don't even know his number." Marinette shrieked.

"Well girl, it happens that I have his number." Alya smirked triumphantly.

"How-how did you get it?" Marinette asked.

"Nino. You can get everything out of him if you're on his good side." Alya smiled.

"I think Nino likes you." Marinette blurted suddenly.

Alya was dumbfounded, but soon recovered.

"He does? I mean, you can't miss the stunning figure of Miss Césaire." Alya struck a fancy pose.

Marinette giggled, and quickly whipped out her phone.

"Can you tell me his number?" She asked.

"Sure thing." Alya found him in her contacts, and showed her friend her screen.

"Here."

Marinette tapped down her crush's number down and started to send him a text message.

"Uh... What do I say to him? It's weird enough for me to have his number anyways." Marinette bit into her nails.

"Say something like, I don't know. 'What movie do you want to watch'?" Alya shrugged.

"Okay."

Marinette typed the sentence down. She then added a smiley face emoticon at the end, and sent it.

"Oh dear. I sent it with a smiley face. He's going to think me as a dork!" Marinette was on the verge of fainting.

"Relax. He's probably a dork too. By the way he turns red when Ladybug is mentioned, I bet he has all the Ladybug merchandise ever made!" Alya chuckled.

Marinette turned red too. As red as Ladybug's-her mask. She really wanted to tell Alya. 

Soooooo, how was it? I hope you enjoyed. :D Please comment below!