Chapter 4

Hey awesome people! Thanks you for all the support and views! Just in case you were wondering, Marinette's dress looks like Sabine's, but all white, and longer.  So.... I hope you enjoy the next chapter just as much!  

(The image above has nothing to do with the story, I just that the art work was beautiful! :D I think can see who created it next to her left pigtail, but I can't see it properly. Creds to who made it. Amazing.)

At 6:15, many people started arriving, the gym had turned into a simple and boring space into a beautiful place. Candles and a few lights lit the space, and velvet draped tables were spread with delicious food and drinks. The bleachers were decorated with red roses and purple velvet. The curtains were drawn closed, all except the biggest window, where the moon was smiling through the glass.

The pack of girls entered, the candle light glinting off of their glitter.

Nino and Adrien stood in a corner, staring at the entry way.

"Oh my god. Dude, look at them!" Nino said.

Adrien turned to see the girls coming in, all glitter and color. Adrien was dressed in a black suit, with a green tie. His blond hair was tousled in a handsome mess. He was still looking for one person though.

Will she come? He thought.

By 6:35, everyone had arrived, apart from Marinette. Nino dashed to a girl in purple, bowing as he asked for a dance. The mystery girl blushed as she nodded. They were the first pair to be out on the dance floor, but was followed soon by others. Adrien was too distracted to dance.

He avoided the girl in bright yellow. He knew it was Chloe as she was in a revoltingly bright yellow dress, revealing too much. (She had told Adrien what dress she would wear before.)

Adrien watched as Nino danced gracefully with his new 'date'. He seemed to be having the time of his life, and they were both blushing. Adrien smiled for his friends. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dance was almost over, as it was already 11:30. Adrien sat on the bleachers, holding a glass of fruit punch. He sighed as Chloe insisted that they share a 'romantic' kiss.  

"Look Chloe. I already danced with you, but.... I'm still worried about Marinette. She said she would come, and she hasn't arrived when it's almost over. Don't you feel bad about sending her that text message?" he ran a hand through his blond locks, "I think you, well, we both should apologize."  

Chloe snorted, "Adrikins. I have to say, that was the most stupid thing I've heard you say in a long time. Of course I won't apologize, do you think I would? Everything in that text was true, you danced with me, and you know it! She's a pathetic loser." 

Adrien almost burst out laughing at that moment. Chloe's insults were pointless, stupid, and was very false.  

Have to agree with Adrien here. VERY pointless indeed. I wrote Chloe's insults like this, 'cause I think that this is what Chloe would be like (Dumb...?)

Okay, okay, I have to admit: "I" note the quotations for emphasis, (Though that's not exactly what it's used for but :P) am bad at insulting people. I am very pointless at times, and I insult really poorly too. :I *sobs*

"Chloe, you should check your facts first. Marinette, is not a loser. She is my friend, and I can't let you talk about her like that." Adrien said firmly.  

He spun on his heel and in the process, splashed punch all over his white shirt. He internally groaned, but he was proud of himself for being able to stand up to Chloe. He had considered doing it for a long, long time.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

It was 11:50, and Nino and the girl were back. The two were staring into each other's eyes dreamily, and Adrien almost threw up in his mouth.  

The dance was supposed to end at 12:00, but mostly everyone was still present, as they didn't want to leave. It was almost time to go. 

Not wanting to interrupt, but Adrien gently tapped on Nino's shoulder. 

"Uh, Nino?" he asked cautiously. 

Nino didn't reply, but they only continued to nuzzle into each other's shoulders. 

"Nino? Hey, hey Nino." Adrien's voice rose, "Hey NINO!!" 

Adrien shouted right into his friend's ear, causing the couple to tumble to the ground. 

Nino groaned as she thumped on top of him, and she could only giggle as she prepared to stand. Nino grabbed her wrist, making her fall back. Now they were face to face, so close that their masks were touching. 

Nino instantly reached up for her mask, and it was off in seconds. He stared in shock at her. She was Alya. 

Alya, noticing him stiffen, she took off his mask too. She yelped as Nino stared up at her. 

"I'm sorry," Alya jumped up quickly, "Are you okay?" 

She reached down to Nino, who took her hand and stood up. He grinned. 

"I didn't know you could be so.... girly." Nino commented. 

Alya immediately whacked Nino on the arm, shrieking, 

"Why you stereotypical pig!" 

Nino just laughed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Adrien had taken the hint to leave as the two love birds hugged tight. He had imagined over a million times what it would be like if his lady and he had discovered each other's identities. But alas, his ladybug insisted they keep it a secret. 

He sighed longingly. 

The soothing Paris wind blew across his face, sending shivers down his spine. Adrien stared up into the night sky, where stars winked back at him. His thoughts wandered to Marinette. 

I wonder what she's doing now. I hope she's okay. Adrien thought. 

Pad, pad. The sound of footsteps caught his attention.

Adrien whirled back, finding nothing but darkness looming over the gate of his school. He bit his lip, narrowing his eyes of emerald to find..... 

He found her smirking glare before his mind knew it. 

Marinette stepped out into the moonlight. Only it wasn't her.  

"What have I done." Adrien whispered. 

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my god! I spent forever writing this chapter! It was so hard. It isn't as good as I hoped, but I hope you enjoy it in some way. 

 I read many fan fiction and really enjoyed some cliff hangers. I tried to write one, and I hope you like it. It's my first! :D Leave comments, and if u really enjoyed it, please vote! :)

Luv all you guys!  

Bai bai