2: I Knew It

(WELL GUYS, I'VE DECIDED TO JUST MAKE THIS ABOUT THEIR KIDS WHEN THEY'RE 16 TO 30. SORRY BOUT THE STORY.)

-14 years later-

I look at my husband, who's standing by my hospital bed. I take his hand in mine and my eyes glisten with tears. "Ashton," I whisper and a tear slips out of his eye, making one fall out of mine as well. My cancer was eating me alive and I knew I was dying. "Thank you for helping me be who I am today, without you, I don't know where I'd be, my love. Our beautiful children and me are greatful we have you. I love you, Mr. Irwin. You're everything I ever hoped for in my life," He started crying, making me shush his sobs gently.

"Ashton, don't cry. Remember, I'll be with my sister and brother. I'll be free of pain and sorrow, my love." His sobs grew harsh, my eyes flooded in tears as I started feeling my eyes go heavy. "Goodbye, my loves." I whispered before my eyes shut completely.

ASHTONS POV

-1 year later-

(PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR THE NEW ASHTON)

"Shut up, you annoying bitch!" I shouted at my daughter, to stop her whining. She looked at me and scoffed, rolling her eyes as she walked upstairs, I groaned and looked down at my arms, scar filled wrists as I kept drinking as I cried.

CARSINS POV)

I stop by the doorway of Lukes room as I stared for a minute, he was getting undressed and I clenched my legs together tight, growing wet in my panty area. I groan softly, before walking in his room, flopping down onto his bed. "Lukeyy! Take me to the arcade, pleaaaase?" I grabbed his phone and snapped a few pictures of myself before looking at him.

"Is this another lame attempt to be around Calum?" He raises his eyebrow and I shake my head. He gave me a look and I gave him the same look.

"No! I just want some time with my brother, but, nevermind I guess." I mumble and start walking out, sad.

"Wait!"

He shouted and grabbed my arm, turning me around and I sucked in air, fast. His lips were so close to mine, my heart was racing and I wanted to lean in so badly, but as much as I hated doing it, I backed away a little. His face reddened as he coughed. "Let me take a shower, okay? Then we'll go." He brushed my hair back and kissed my head before walking into his bathroom.

I run to my room, my heart in my stomach. Me and Luke almost kissed. I could see in his eyes he wanted it just as much as I did. I squealed and put on my cutest outfit. My name is Carsin but I do by Elle. My middle name. I put on my crop top that has a middle finger on it, on my torso before slipping on ripped black skinny jeans.

Luke walked in and he gulped, his eyes growing wide. "W-wow. E-ella.." I heard him whisper, making my body erupt in chills. He walked over and pushed my hair back, whispering into my ear, his breath fanning against my earlobe. "Ella," He sent chills down my spine as he hovered his mouth over my neck, making me whimper lightly.

"Shh," He started. "Don't make any noise, princess." He trailed his fingertips down my shoulder. My door slammed open and we jumped apart. My dad stood in the doorway, in a suit and tears in his eyes.

"Guys, your uncle died, I'm going to Texas for the next 2 weeks to help out my mother through this. Ella, you're in charge." My dad said and with that, he was gone.

I smirk before my eyes meet Lukes and my confidence shoots down, fast. He walked over to me and he sighed, shoving past me. "None of that ever happened, got it? Good." He walked to his room and slammed the door. My heart felt like it was in pieces.

My heart felt pained, bruised and hurt. I needed a drink. I grab my leather jacket and my motorbike keys, before driving off to Calums, not before stopping by a liquor store and buying a shit load of booze.

I walk in Calums apartment and go to his room, crawling in bed with him, cuddling up into his side. "Hi Ella." He mumbled and I took a swing of the booze. "Tough night, ey kid?" I scoffed, starting to get onto my drunken, hating Luke, side.

"He almost kissed me. Then he was flirting and getting sexual with me, and lastly he pushed me away and told me that it never fucking happened." I shouted, taking another drink.

He sighed and pulled me in his chest as I busted into tears. "Why doesn't he love me like I love him? Sure, it's very weird. Me being his sister and all, but I fell for him hard. I wish he'd see me the way I see him.." I sobbed. Calum knew the drill. Hold the drunken sad girl, comfort her, let her cry, let her punch the pillows, let her cry again, then take her home.

I giggled as Calum carried me to my front door. He opened the door and walked me to my room. I stopped at Luke's door, only to wish I hadn't.

There he was, with some blonde tramp, having sex with her. And my eyes stumbled upon it all. He stopped and looked at me. When he saw the tears in my eyes, he knew exactly how I felt about him. Well, used to. I took off out his room and ran to my room, leaving the door wide open as he ran in and grabbed my arm.

"Ella! What the hell are you doing? Coming in my room like you own the place? What were you thinking!" He shouted at me and my heart stopped for a minute. I was stupid, so stupid for letting the word tumble out of my mouth.

"I was thinking that if I finally told my stupid brother that I was in love with him, he'd feel the same!" I shouted at him and he opened his mouth to speak, but I continued. "But no!" I shoved him back, stepping close to him. "I was wrong!" I shoved him again. "My brother is an arrogant asshole who doesn't care about anyones feelings!" I shoved him once again. "But guess what! That's not my brother!" I shoved him one last time. "I don't love you," I paused. "I hate you." I whispered before slamming my door, busting into tears, running to my bed, bawling onto my pillow case.

The next morning, when I woke up, I saw Luke at the table, eating a bowl of cereal. "So, I was thinking. How about we go to the beach today?" He asked me, but there was no response. He sighed and looked at me. "Ella? Please talk to me.." My anger rose in the pit of my chest.

"Why? Honest to god, I hate you so much right now! Not only because I got my heartbroken but because I know you knew how I felt about you. And you fucked the tramp where I sneak in every night to cuddle with you! I think you felt something for me, but whatever it's too late. I'm finished with you. You're a lying, manipulative, evil, son of a bitch. And I don't want a thing to do with you, I know that much for sure. Brother or not, you're out of my life. One hundred percent, buddy."

I grabbed my bowl of oatmeal and went upstairs. I turned on my favorite movie, The Notebook, and laid on my bed, starting to eat my oatmeal when I got a text from Calum.

From: Calum
Hey little lady! xx, I hope your alright after last night, lol. Anyway, wanna hang out? I was thinking, Video games and Ice Cream? xx

I sighed as I let Calum hear one message, not knowing anything else to say.

To : Calum
I'm not feeling so well, sorry! xx