3;

I sigh as my hands trace over my mothers grave, a tear slipping out of my eye. "Mom, I don't know what to do. I know Luke's my brother and all, but. I've seriously fallen for him. I just, I'm scared mom. I've never felt like this before. Luke makes me so happy, he makes me feel loved and safe just by looking into my eyes. He's everything to me." I whisper and a few tears fall out. "Oh mom, why'd you have to go." I sob out. I lay my head on the grave. Missing the feeling of my head on her lap.

"Elle! C'mon!" I heard Calum and Michael's voices as I sat up and smiled at her grave. "I love you, mom." I whisper, kissing the headstone.

I heard the car honking louder and more and more. "I'm coming!" I shout laughing and run to the car, jumping in. "What the hell is going on?" I laugh and smile, seeing all my friends in the truck.

"Well, since it's summer, we're going to go on a summer vacation. Get away for a bit." Calum smiled, pulling my hand into his. I smiled at him.

"But, we have to go pick Luke up, then we're on our way." Michael said. I groaned and laid back, pouting.

"Luke!" Michael shouted for Luke to hurry up. Luke got in the car and we all made small talk, of course me, ignoring Luke.

"Elle, please talk to me." Luke whispered in my ear and I tried to hold back the shivers it gave me, but I couldn't. I glared at him and looked away, "Elle, fuck. You look so damn hot, right now." I clenched my fists, knowing a few more words, I'd be either putty in his hands or punching him in the mouth. Hopefully, the second option. "Elle, faster, fuck." He moaned softly into my ear and I lost my mindset.

I slammed my fist into his jaw, making him fall back and Calum grabbed me quickly. "Elle, calm down." I shook my head and looked at Luke with pure hatred. Blood slipping from his bottom lip, making me laugh hard. "Elle, stop! Tell me why that just happened."

I look away and I smile to myself, knowing he deserved it. "He kept whispering sexual shit in my ear and kept calling me hot, then moaned my name. He's such a creep. You're my brother, for God's sake. Nasty!" I shouted at Luke, but it didn't phase him, but it burned a hole in my heart. I teared up as we all fled out of the truck, at the sight of the cabin.

"Okay, rooms. There is 4 rooms. David and Katlyn. Calum and Parker. Me and Lily. And Luke and Elle." Michael reads out loud and I groan. This summers gonna suck. "My bad. Calum and Elle, and Luke and Parker. Everyone rest up, it's almost 1 AM, we all have to be up by 11, goodnight!" We all split up and I run in me and Calums room, jumping in the bed we're sharing and I strip off my jeans and crop top, leaving me in a sports bra and underwear, but Calum was used to it by now.

Me and Cal started throwing stuff at each other, laughing and tripping, falling over things. I heard banging on the walls and that caused us to break apart. I walk next door, to the next room and slam the door open, to come face-to-face with Luke. I cringe. "I knew that was you, you arrogant asshole." I shouted in his face and he rolled his eyes.

"At least I'm not easy, you slut." He shouted back, my heart burned and my eyes watered, not being able to hold it back, one slipped down my cheek. I wipe it quickly as he smirked. "What's wrong sweetie? Truth hurts, doesn't it?" He chuckled in my face and I swung my hand back and slapped his face hard, making his head snap to the side with the hit as all his color left his face.

"I don't know, but that sure hurt didn't it?" I smirked and walked away, to the kitchen, getting a glass of water. I lifted the glass to take a drink.

"Hey," I turned and saw Parker, he was in some sweatpants but that was it. I nearly dropped the glass, Parker was really hot. I was always thinking about him before I fell in love with Luke. "I saw you and Luke's fight and no guy should treat a girl like that. Especially as beautiful as you." I dropped the glass in surprise, it shattering on the ground. I snap out of it and bend down to start cleaning up my mess, Parker leaning down to help. "Look, I'm not stupid, you're in love with Luke," I look down at the words. "But lets get him back for hurting you. That way we both get what we want. You get to make Luke go to you, and I get to spend a summer as your boyfriend."

"I-I'll think about it, okay?" I mumble and he nods and I finish cleaning up the glass, cutting my finger in the process.

"Just give it a chance. You wont regret it I promise." He kissed my head and I sighed, walking up to go to bed. I crawled in bed with Calum.

"Calum?" I knew he was still awake. "Yes, Elle?" I sighed softly. "Parker just gave me an idea. He said I should hurt Luke with jealousy and be his girlfriend for the summer." I whispered. "Should I do it?" Calum looked in my eyes and smiled widely.

"I say do it. Give Luke a ounce of pain." Calum kissed my head. "Goodnight." I said it back before lying awake, thinking.

The Next Morning

I woke up and looked around, Calum was standing in the room, getting dressed. I got up and slipped my black ripped skinny jeans on with a MCR shirt. Brushing my hair, braiding it down the side. I looked at my natural face and smiled, satisfied that I was blessed with a natural beautiful face. Calum matched me and we both slipped on our black converse. Me and Calum have been close for 4 years and basically matched everyday, but never on purpose.

I pinned my bangs back with a bobby pin and walked downstairs, smiling in satisfaction. I looked good and I knew it. I walked over to Parker and kissed him in front of all the guys. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend Parker." I smiled at him and he smiled back. Lily and Katlyn squealed and rushed over to me, pulling me upstairs squealing. "Oh my god! You finally have a boyfriend!" Lily shouts and I laugh.

"Yes, yes." I chuckled and they squealed.

"So, that means triple dates!" They both jumped up and down. I texted Parker smiling.

To: SummerFling
Okay, so we just have to act like a couple all summer and then we can forget it, but we have to make this believable. So come in my room tonight, we have to "talk" (:

I smile and send the message, looking at the girls. I smile as we all change in a pair of shorts, a tanktop and a flannel around the waist. They started curling their hair and I just let mine out, it was pretty wavy and it looked natural. Ah, natural, just how I like it.

They looked at me like I was crazy. "Um, get over here and curl it, and put some color on that face." Lily said sighing. My heart felt striped. These girls thought that their boyfriends wouldn't like them if they went natural.

I yank the plugs out of the wall and throw their make up across the room before they could ruin their natural beauty. They looked at me in surprise. I shook my head. "You guys picked the outfits, so I pick hair and make up." I said and took Lily's hand and sat her in a chair, I brushed her hair out and left it like it looked. I looked at her face and grabbed a wash clothe, wiping her lipgloss off her lips and smiled. I went over to Katlyn and put up half of her hair and left the other half down, wiping off her eye liner. I smiled and clapped my hands, forcing them downstairs. "Introducing, the natural Katlyn and Lily." I shouted and Michael and David, looked at them amazed. "You look so beautiful Katlyn." "You look better than you ever have, Lily."

I smile at my creations. Parker comes behind me as he wraps his arms around me and we all head deep into the forest, to start our campfire.