18

I haven't gone to school all week because I have been with my mom. She told me I have to go back tomorrow since I probably missed a lot of stuff.
"Can you get me some more water?" I grab my moms cup and go to the sink when my phone starts to go off.
"Hey baby." Reed says.
"Hi." I say smiling. "Hold on, I'm at the hospital." I hand my mom her water and go out into the hall. "Ok, I can talk now."
"How is she?"
"She's doing better. She's eating a little bit more. The meds are making her act really weird."
"I bet. So I was thinking, do you wanna go out for lunch? Or just order something? I don't know if you feel up to going out."
"Actually going out would be nice."
"Can I go in?" Kyler asked.
"Ya, she just got another dose of medication so she's pretty out of it." Kyler goes in and talks to my mom a little.
"Sorry, Kyler just got here."
"It's cool. So, what about, like Dave and Busters? We can eat and then play some of the games."
"That sounds great. I can't wait."
"Good. You want me to get you at the hospital or your house?"
"I don't think I will be able to go home tell jake gets here, and he won't be here tell about twelve."
"Ok, I will get you there at 12:00, 12:30. Will that work?"
"Yep."
"Alright. I will see you in an hour."
"Can't wait. Love you."
"Love you too."
"No you hang up. No you hang up." Paige said laughing at me."
"Should I ask?" Reed asked.
"Probably not."
"Ok." I hang up and punch Paige in the arm.
"I'm going to kill you." I say to Paige.
"That's convenient since we're at a hospital." We walk into my moms room and I go fix my hair.

12:20
"What are you all prettied up for?" Paige says walking into the bathroom.
"I wouldn't call this pretty." I say with my hair almost all straight.
"You look pretty."
"Thanks."
"So, you gonna answer my question?"
"Oh ya. I'm going out with Reed for lunch."
"Mmhhm. Where you going?"
"Dave and Busters."
"For a date? Is that the best he can do?"
"It was my idea. I said I wanted to go have some fun."
"So why don't you just go to his house." I say there and thought about what she meant for a second and then got it.
"Oh my gosh Paige!"
"Hahaha. Took you a minute."
I put lip stick on as Reed walks into the bathroom.
"Hey beautiful." Reed says rapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.
"I'm gonna go puke." Paige says walking into my moms room pretending she's gonna barf.
"Ready to go?" Reed asks.
"Yep. I'm gonna say bye to my mom."