22

"I am so sorry about him." Reed says shutting his door. He stood there for a minute looking at the ground like his brain was on overload. I gently put my hand on the side of his face.
"I handled myself. Don't appologize for him. It's not your fault."
"It is my fault. My brother is never doing anything good. I should of gone with you or just went and got the chairs."
"Reed. It's not your fault." I says lifting his face up and I look into his eyes. "Don't blame this on yourself." I rap my arms around his neck and hug him.
"You sure your okay?" He asks hugging me back.
"I'm fine. I promise." He leans down and kisses me.
"You wanna go home?"
"Not really. It's nice to get out of the hospital and out of the city. Plus, everyone else is having a good time."
"Ok." He says smiling.

*Sunday*
"Is everything in the truck?" Reed asks Ryder. I'm over with Bryson and Kyler and Paige.
"So have you or Reed talked to Cole?" Paige asks sitting down on the stair.
"No. I know I will have to talk to him eventually, but I want Reed to talk to him first."
"What's going on?" Bryson asks coming up next to me.
"Umm, nothing." I say walking over to the stairs.
"You didn't hear?" Paige says.
"Hear what?" Bryson says looking over at me and then back at Paige. I look at Paige with a 'don't' face.
"Cole kissed me." I say sighing.
"What did you do?"
"Well, after the boys punched him a couple times, I punched him and told him to leave."
"Oh ya. Ryder told me about that." Kyler says.
"Oh course he did."
"Everybody ready?" Reed says walking over to us. Paige and I nod and stand up.
"See you guys Wednesday." Paige and Jack get in the back and I sit in the passenger seat.
"Umm Riley." Paige says.
"Ya?"
"What's Wednesday."
"Christmas you dork!"
"Oh ya!"
Pretty much everyone slept on the ride down expect Reed and I. I could only sleep for about ten minutes. All I could think about was Cole kissing me and why I wouldn't push him away. I should of, but why didn't I?
"I love you." I tell Reed as I lean over onto his shoulder.
"I love you to." He leans down and kisses my head and looks back up at the road. "I have been looking at some apartments online. I have got to get my own place. Especially since Cole is gonna be living at home now."
"Have you found any you like?"
"Yeah. I'm actually gonna go look at it after we get back. You wanna come with me?"
"Yeah. I will have to like it to. I will probably be there a lot." Reed was quite for a couple seconds and then talked again.
"Why don't you move in with me?" Reed said really serious. I was in shock. He just asked me to move in with him.
"I'm only seventeen. I can't tell I'm eighteen. Don't get me wrong, I would really like that."
"Will you move in officially when your eighteen? I mean it's only, like,"
"6 months away..."
"Ya. That's not very long."
"Ok. I will officially move in with you when I'm 18."
After we got back into town and dropped Paige and Jack off at their houses, we went to see the apartment. It was in the third floor. It was really nice. Two bedroom, one bathroom. Had a nice little kitchen and living room.
"This is perfect." I tell Reed.
"You think?"
"Ya! Don't you?"
"I love it." He says kissing me. We walk out into the living room/kitchen area where the realtor was. "I will take it."
After a couple hours of paper work and all that stuff, the apartment was his... ours.