TWENTY-FOUR - SHE CAN BE THE SHIPPER CHILD.

there's a time skip here, to the day before mia has to give her project to her teacher. it might be the last chapter without timeskips (like the last chapters in kik)

Mia tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear and put down the last photo on the table. They were all sorted by date, and she loved every single one of them. She noticed that a lot of the pictures were of Alberto, but she didn't think too much of it. Brooklyn ran into the kitchen with her arms in the air, yelling, "Mommy, mommy! Up!" The young woman smiled and picked up her daughter, setting her down on a clean space on the table.

"Hi sweetheart, what's up?" Mia asked and poked Brook's braid, smiling at the flowers Nate had put in it. "Well don't you look pretty."

"Uncle Nate made me look pretty, he said people are coming," she said and smiled brightly, giggling. "Your boyfriend coming?"

"What boyfriend?" Mia asked in confusion and yelled at Connor to get the door when the doorbell rang.

"'Berto, he's nice," Brooklyn said in a 'duh' tone. Her mother blushed and turned around when she heard voices. Her daughter shrieked and made grabby hands at one of Mia's friends. "Sarah! Hug!"

"Brooklyn, my favorite tiny person," Sarah exclaimed, Mia moving a little so she could embrace the tiny girl.

"Are you going to make mommy and 'Berto kiss-kiss? They are so in love, like uncle Nate and uncle Connor." Mia choked on air while Alberto started stuttering about something, maybe nothing. "Like, just kiss-kiss already."

"I love her," Harry said and patted Brook's head. "She can be the shipper child."

"Where is the glitter?" Brooklyn asked and looked up at the man with wide eyes. He started explaining how he didn't actually wear it outside of the set, and she listened.

She stopped listening when Kat and Sarah pushed Malberto against each other, their lips meeting as they collided. And they didn't pull away, for quite some time.

hello