cupid's arrow

( it's seriously so bad and so fucking short. Anyways, I didn't proof read yet so it's probably horrible.)

-

"Lexa!" her name rolled off your tongue in a high pitched scream. She turned to look when the arrow struck her arm. Her eyes went from her arm to you " Run!" She yelled grabbing your arm and pulling her along with you.  The two of you ran till you couldn't hear the person behind you.

Silence.

Arrows flew from the trees people yelling and screaming at you two, but in that moment Lexa realized she loved you.

Lexa's p.o.v

I looked up to the sky trying not to focus on the arrow in my arm.

"Lexa, I need to see your arm." Y/n said softly as we made our way back to the tower. I started to walk slower as she pushed up my sleeve.

"Lexa, stop." Y/n said again, she grabbed my arm and sighed.

"Okay, I have to pull it out." She said looking like she was going to throw up.

"Alright, 1,2,3!" She yelled as I felt as if something was being ripped out of my arm, oh wait it was. She took one look at the tip.

"Lexa, I need you to stay here and whatever you're seeing that's not me isn't real." Y/n said gripping my hand.
What was she talking about? Wait was there something on the tip?

"What?" I said looking at her, but she wasn't there instead she was replaced by Costia, headless Costia. I let out a muffled sob and started running through the town back to the woods.

"Lexa, Stop!" I heard someone yell but I kept running, running from the past and whoever was calling my name. I felt something grab me, it was Y/n. Y/n was holding onto my arm. "Breathe, it's okay. It was only a hallucination." She said pulling me into her chest. "I saw Costia. " I could feel her tense up.

"Let's go back, okay? We need to get you the antidote for the poison." She said standing up grabbing my hand.

That day I might have been poisoned but I felt like I was struck by  Cupid. Cupid was my favorite story growing up, and now I felt it was happening to me.

I was struck by Cupid's arrows.