jealous lexa would include

- loud, almost growl like sounds when she says your name

- pushing whatever was covering the hickey on your neck away, and making sure everyone knows who it came from

- lots of protective glances and hand grabbing

- her freaking the fuck out if someone touches you, literally even if they accidentally brushed you she would be so mad.

-getting her men to follow you so she doesn't have to face the feelings

- Lex being too afraid to tell you she loves you, but doesn't want you with anyone else.

- "why are you sending your men after me?"

"Y/n, I-,"

- I honestly don't think she'd be the type to pull you away and kiss you, she'd wait till everyone left and make sure you knew what was hers

- homegirl tryna respect your space and  respecting it because she's a good girlfriend who on top of loving you, has a lot on her plate.

- loads of her not letting the skai kru near you, like you want to meet Bellamy Blake? I don't think so.

- waist holding, like 99% of the time

- hickeys on hickeys, did I mention hickeys?

- sitting on her throne while she's in a meeting, because you don't want her to ask where you have been.

- "do you want punished?"

- calling her "Heda" at the most inappropriate times (especially when she's jealous) because it turns her on.

- OVERPROTECTIVE TO THE FUCKIN MAX LIKE DONT BREATHE NEAR Y/N

- she literally choked Bellamy when he flirted with you

-  if someone would even look at you the wrong way she would tense and give them the stone cold stare.

- one time you tried hunting, Indra followed you and now you can't go anywhere without her following you.

-  "keep your hands to yourself Blake, or I'll cut them off."

-  literally no one wants to fuck with you cause Heda Lexa is like a momma bear.

- throwing you up against the nearest wall and showing you that punishment you were talking about

- Clarke getting close with Lexa, and you not having it.

- that punishment was not being able to walk for a few days, so she had an excuse to take care of you.

- Lexa lowkey throwing things at you while you talk to someone she doesn't like.

- CUDDLE SESSION AFTER BECAUSE SHE LOVES YOU HOLDING HER

- "I'm yours baby, I'm yours."

- you getting just as jealous cause hot damn that's your girl

A/N : part 2 to this is coming up next, it's what happens when you get jealous!! (then a jealous lex imagine)