ραՐt 2

hello :)

Just clearing it up, the previous part wasn't the prologue, it was the first part and this is the second part and all together there are going to be 5 parts.

Dedication-

Best Comment

Part 2

Enjoy.

===================================================

To Zayn, Liam was this complicated puzzle that he was dying to solve. From the moment he laid his eyes on Liam, Zayn knew that Liam was complicated. Liam was that person who Zayn couldn't read at all and that suprised Zayn because he was a master at reading people. 

Zayn didn't notice how weak looking Liam was until they were alone in Liam's room and he got the chance to actually properly look at Liam.

Zayn could make out every bone there was in Liam's body through his t-shirt. Zayn was sure he would easily be able to carry Liam with just one hand  if he wanted. 

Zayn felt the urge to protect Liam from everything and everyone. He wanted to look after the small boy and make sure he was okay. 

And he didn't know why he felt that way.

---

Throughout the first two weeks that Zayn spends at Liam's house, he notices two things; one that Liam hardly ever spoke and two that Liam only ever spoke with Louis.

Louis stopped by everyday to meet Liam. At first Zayn thought they were in a relationship but then Liam's mum told him that they have been best friends since birth and that made Zayn more happy then it should have.

Zayn decided he would talk to Louis, find out more about Liam. 

"Is he okay?" 

"He's just been through a lot" Louis answered with a sad smile.

"Why is he so thin?"

"He has Anorexia nervosa" Louis sighed as he ran a hand through his hair gently. 

---

Zayn glanced up again, his eyes peeping over his book to watch Liam who was sitting on his laptop, furiously typing away. Liam shuffled uncomfortably and Zayn knew that he could feel his stare so he looked away. 

"D-Do you need anything-g?" Liam stuttered out quietly. 

Zayn looked up again, a smile on his face at the sound of Liam's voice. He really did wish Liam talked more. 

"No I am fine" Zayn replied. Liam gave him a nod before going back to his laptop screen. 

Zayn hated how Liam was so skinny, he was pretty sure the boy was underweight. The long sleeve t-shirt that Liam wore was way too big for him and it hung off his body. And Zayn didn't really get why Liam was wearing a long sleeve tee in this hot weather.