Chapter 20

(Mizuki's POV)

Everything was calm until 4 figures appeared out of know where. The Sakamaki's didn't seem to like them. Mukami's the same with them.

I felt a aura of hatred. From all over the room. Everybody was tense. "What are you doing here?" Ayato seethed out.

"Oh, father, invited us to come to a family dinner. Since we are his adopted sons." A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes said, while eating a sugar cube.

"Well, sit and enjoy your meal." A guy with glasses and looked like a butler said.

The 4 men sat down. The atmosphere was even more tense then before. I looked up at Yui. She had a nervous expression on her face. Why? Did she know them? Did this happen all the time?

"Well, since we had a unexpected surprise arrive, let us all introduce ourselves for our special guest." Butler guy said.

"The oldest is Shu." He had slightly curled blonde hair and light ocean blue eyes. He had black studs on both his ears. He had a MP3 player that was attached to a wire that is wrapped around his neck. The headphones was in his ears. He wore a blue dress shirt with a white shirt underneath, and brown pants.

Amazed that he could hear, he opened one of his eyes. He grunted and closed it again. Butler sighed.

"I'm Reiji. The second oldest." He had purple-black hair. His eyes was slightly red and wears glasses. His hair was almost shoulder length and is neatly combed. He wore a black military trench coat with a white dress shirt underneath and black pants.

"The third but the oldest of triplets, Ayato." Ayato had reddish-colored hair spiked at the ends. Narrow green eyes and has a black stud on his right ear. He wore a black jacket with a red hoodie underneath. Under the hoodie is a white shirt with a black V collar and is wearing black pants. On his neck is a chain necklace. "Hey." He said with a cocky smirk. Wow.

"The fourth and the second oldest of the triplets is Kanato." He is short and has a child like appearance than his brothers. He had light purple hair with matching eyes. His eyes had dark undertones underneath them. Probably lack of sleep. He wore a beige color sweater with a black polka-dotted dress shirt underneath, and an unclipped red bow tie. He also wore glasses.

He has a teddy bear tucked in his arms. The bear had light brown fur on his head, arms, and legs. His snout, inside of the ears, the chest, and paws are a beige color. The eyes are beady brown that are made of buttons and has stitch marks. Over the left eye is a black eyepatch. There are two straps connected to the actual patch from the brass rings, and there is a golden carving of a heart arrow engraved in it. The bears clothing is a pink vest that is decorated with black lining. "She smells good, doesn't she Teddy?" Kanato asked his bear. Creepy.

"The fifth and the youngest of the triplets, Laito." Laito has shoulder-length reddish-brown hair. With a lighter blonder color to the tips. He has a mole to the right side of his chin and green eyes just like Ayato. He has two piercings on the top of his left ear.

He wore a white dress shirt with a grey vest over it. He has two scarves around his neck. One black and one white. He wears black pants and has his fedora on his head.

"Hello, Bitch-chan." Laito said with a smirk. Never mind he's more creepy and even perverted as well.

"And the youngest of the family, Subaru." He has white hair, though it looks more of a silvery color with pinkish tips on the ends of his hair. He has blood red eyes and has his bangs parted to the right, covering his eye.

He wore a black jacket with a black shirt underneath. He also wears black pants with a black sweater around his waist. He also wears a necklace.

"Whatever." He huffed in annoyance. Well. Rude.

"Now your turn." Reiji said with disgust. "Very well. I'm Ruki Mukami, the oldest." His hair was short and ruffled and was colored black on the top and white on the tips of his hair. His eyes was a blue-grey color. He had 3 piercings that were black, on his right ear. He was carrying a book. He seemed like the 'brains' of the family.

He wore a grey jacket with a long sleeve black shirt underneath and has black pants with a brown belt around it. He is also wearing a black web choker on his neck.

"Kou the second oldest." He had curly blonde hair and had his bangs covering the top right of his face. His eyes are what is interesting. The left eye is blue, while the right eye is red. Then, turned to blue. Strange. He also has earrings on both ears.

He wore a long sleeved black shirt that had circled on the front and had black bordering the top and bottom of it. He wore a pink short sleeved jacket over it and is wearing blue jeans. He is wearing a necklace and has bracelets on his left arm.

"Nice to meet you Neko-chan!" He said. Hm. He seems....two faced.

"The third oldest, Yuma." Yuma had dark blonde hair. He had his hair tied up in a bun with some bangs and strands hanging out from the back. His eyes are a pinkish/reddish color.

He's wearing a long sleeved white v-neck shirt with black trims towards the top along with a black sweater. He is wearing brown pants and wears a necklace and has bracelets on his left arm.

"Tsk." He said. Well then.

"And the youngest, Azusa." Azusa had black hair with lighter gray tips on it. One of his strands go to his chin, then the rest do. His bangs go right past his eyes. His bangs are parted with one piece in the middle. The rest on either side of his head. He seems pale from the rest. He has a scar on the bridge of his nose. He also has a scar on the bottom of his left cheek and one on the back of his neck as well. What interested me was that he had bandages around his arms and one around his neck. I wonder why. He even has a beret on his head. Cute.

Azusa wore a white sweater with sleeves that is around his upper arms with diamond patterns on the left and right side. He wears belts on the bottom parts of the sleeves. He has a long sleeve blue shirt underneath with a darker blue bordering the top of it.

"Nice....to meet....you." He said. I nodded at him. The only response I did from any of them. It's just that Azusa seemed more...calm.

"Nice to meet you, all. I'm Mizuki Komori." I said. Now that the introductions are over, I'm hungry.

_________________

Someone told me to try to make these chapters longer. I tried to. But I hope you guys are satisfied with this chapter. I promise that I will make these chapters longer in the future!

Also I will be putting funny comics from now on!

It's just that I don't have much ideas. So I break them into little parts or chapters. That's why that these chapters are so short. And I'm sorry about that.

If you have any more suggestions for what you want me to do to make this series better, please tell me. I promise I will fix it.

|Never Out|