[1]

dedicated to:Alex_la_mejor

Ahh yesss.Another fanfiction.I'm doing a lot of writing lately,I'm really proud of myself.Be proud of me,Wonderlings.Is Wonderlings a good name for the readers?Tell me.Suzanna,away!(~)~*:・゚

-Suzanna

•Ryoka's POV•

Why do I bother...I ask myself the question everyday.Even in Class 3-E,where the most unwanted students are taught,I'm still the most invisible person here.Even if they do notice me,they usually think I'm a boy.I don't look like that much of a boy do I?Do I?
I guess staring at myself in the mirror isn't going to answer that question.I suppose it's because I have short hair.Then again Kaede-san has short hair and no-one mistakes her for a boy.Even the teacher ignores me.I guess that makes it easier to listen to music in class.Vocaloid is the only thing that keeps me going in that classroom.The assassination classroom.I haven't even bothered trying to kill the octopus,although I probably have the best chance seeing as he doesn't even know I exist.Who cares if he blows up the earth.I don't particularly want to live anyway.

Creak,creak.

Footsteps,shit.If my mother catches me standing here while she's high, she's gonna kill me.I run to the door,open it, and slam it as hard as I can.Whew,safe.I turn on my IPod and scroll through my music.'Purple Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder'.Perfect.

••••••••••

I stare out the window.It's fourth period.I hum lightly to the tune of 'Crazy Clown'.New boy has made his 5th attempt at killing the octopus since he arrived.It,of course,wasn't successful.That idiot should learn that by making so many surprise attacks in such a short space of time he's only keeping the creature on his toes,making if way harder to assassinate him."Itagaki-san?"I look towards the board.Octopus is addressing me?That's a first."Headphones off in class please."
Pff,what a hypocrite.Now,he decides to start caring about my education.I obey anyway."Also,please see me after school."
The whole class turns to look at me.Nosy bastards.
"Whatever you say ,sir"
I hear whispers of:"Who's that?" or "That's a girl?!"
"Good,thank you."
He turned his back again,along with the rest of the class.I put my headphones back on.I feel someone's eyes still on me.I turn and guess who I see?New boy.Staring at me with that stupid smirk on his face.Ugh.

••••••••••••

"Hello Ryoka.Can I just call you Ryoka?"I nod."Thanks for meeting me."
Yes,I went to meet the octopus.What harm could it do?"Now,don't think I haven't noticed,you're the only one in the class that hasn't made an assassination attempt on me yet,or at least planned one."He says slowly."Do you even carry weapons on you?"
"No,sir."What good would it do?I'm not going to try to assassinate him anyway,and the government had him swear against hurting us.
"Aren't you even going to try?"
"No,sir"
The octopus turned red with anger."Why?I'm going to blow up the earth!"
I turned to the window."I used to be a straight A student,what do you think happened to me.I've simply lost the will to live"
The octopus turned blue.
"Daddy got up and left for a girl only a few years older than me,Mommy's a drug addict,I don't get enough to eat and my sole possession is my headphones and IPod,Mommy has a lot of violent boyfriends.I let my grades slip because I feel that life isn't worth living."
The octopus puts a tentacle on my shoulder.Surprisingly it doesn't feel as slimy as I thought it would,just soft and squishy."You must stop thinking these thoughts,Ryoka."
I snorted."Why would you care?!You're going to blow up the earth for goodness sake!"
"That may be so,but my students come first."The octopus said gently"You said you don't get enough to eat?"
I nod."My mom spends all the money on drugs."
"Say what,I'll get you something everyday."
I perk up."Really?"
"Yes,but in return,you have to promise me something."
"Anything."
"You'll stop listening to music in class and get those grades up."
"Agreed"