PROLOUGE

Hello guys! This my third story. I know its sudden but, I had the urge to post this :) Biglang sumulpot yung idea sa utak ko ehh. Kaya ito ang naging bunga niya. Hope you'll like this! ^____^ I promise I won't dissapoint you in this. The update of this story is still uncertain. Malay ko ba kung magustuhan niyo? So I want your feedbacks on this. Gusto ko malaman sainyo kung itutuloy ko pa ba tong story na to :))

Btw. This story is the first book in the Wisteria Academy Series. Yup! This is Book 1, ewan ko kung ilan books basta hindi lang isa yun lang. HAHAHAHA XD Malamang diba? So enjoy reading the prologue of the Wisteria Academy Series Book 1: Search for the Queen Mage.

P.S: Sorry for the crappy prologue huh? Wala ehh. Hirap gumawa ng prologue. Nakakaalog ng brain XD muah :* Read it nalang then comment!

ENJOY & GIVE ME COMMENTS PLEASE! *Q*

---------------------------------------

PROLOGUE

DERRICK-----

Where is she? Where is my queen? I need to find her... Without her everything would be in chaos. Without her I won't be complete. She's our only hope. My only hope. I promised my grandfather I will find you then I will find you.

**

"Derrick my grandson... promise me that you will look for the queen, your queen before it all falls down. You and her has a connection that noone else can replace. You need her, we need her and she need you... So promise me that you will never give up in looking for her whatever happens."

"I promise grandfather"

"You really are my grandson... Now I can rest because I know for sure you will fullfil my last wish. Goodbye derrick, say hi to the queen for me..."

**

I will never give up! I will find you whatever it takes, even if it takes me forever. I will even put my own reputation and life at stake as...

Derrick Ashton Reed

KIANA-----

I am now living in with my aunt. Why? Because my parents died 4 years ago... They died because they protected me when our car was about to crash It's my fault that they died. They don't deserve death! I should be the one that's buried under the ground, not my parents.

I should have never survived that accident. So that I won't be lonely and that I could be with my parents.

**

"Honey... Promise mommy that you'll protect everyone in your power. You'll be a good girl. Be nice and help those who are in need and never be selfish. You won't break rules and you will follow your dreams and your heart. Lastly, you need to live for mommy and daddy. Do you understand?"

"Yes mommy. I will live for both of you and for everyone"

**

I remember the exact same words that she told me before they died... This was the time that I promised them I would live. The time when I vowed to myself that I would protect everyone. That I'll be a good girl that won't break rules.

A girl that would follow her dreams and heart... A girl that would live for their sake and everyone else's

**

"Princess, Whatever happens be yourself and not anyone else's. Okay? Never become someone who your not. Your beautiful and amazing the way you are. Always put yourself in someone else's shoes when you make a decision. Think long and hard before making a move. Am I clear?"

"Yes daddy. I love you Mommy and Daddy!" then I gave them a kiss in their cheeks.

"We also love you baby" my mom and dad both said

**

How could I be stupid? I need to live for my parents, my friends, my loved ones, and everyone else. I'm becoming selfish thinking of what I want when I should be thinking of what I need to do. This time I will live and do what I was destined to do as...

Kiana Rose Wellbourne.

KIANA & DERRICK-----

This is where it will all start at...

Wisteria Academy

--------------------------------------------

Crappy right? Sabi na nga ba ehh :/ Oh well cowbell! Watcha think? Itutuloy ko pa ba? Kung di niyo gets sa Prologue then read my chapter 1 :)) It's updated. Hehehe.

P.S: Comment niyo naman kung anong masasabe niyo sa prologue. Gets ko na PANGET SIYA. Di ako maalam ehh pero comment niyo narin para malaman ko kung MUTUAL o hinde XD HAHAHAHA. LOL