7th Chapter: Memories of sorrow

7TH CHAPTER: MEMORIES OF SORROW

-Kiana-

Darkness. I'm lying on the floor somewhere and all I'm seeing is darkness. I chuckled when I realised that maybe the darkness must have taken a liking to me, since everywhere I go there's darkness that follows. I let out a sarcastic laugh when I thought of that, and at that moment, tears started to falling from my eyes.

I wiped the tears in my face that still keeps on coming, I gave up wiping them away and looked up at nothing. Life must hate me to make me go through all of this. I snickered feeling bitter thinking about what I did to even deserve this. I've been a good child even before my parents died, until now I still am but, even if I'm not bad nor evil there's still that karma that keeps on following me. And to top it all off, I just freakin' started school.

'Life sucks. It sucks so hard'

I should have never survived that car accident---wait. I sat up straight and looked beyond the nothingness in my position and thought about what happened before this. I snickered when I remembered what she said. 'There was no car accident, there was only blood...

and gruesome deaths' she told me. That monster told me and then showed me how she had killed my parents. The way they screamed to for mercy to save me. I still remember everything I saw...

'NO! Please don't bring her into this! She's only a child, she's got nothing to with what happened in the past. Spare her please...' I saw how my mom cried while she was barely surviving lying on the ground in the pool of her own blood.

A rueful laugh filled my ears, I turned my head and saw that monster laughing at my mother. She laughed at her demise, she laughed at her when she was near death.

'She's got nothing to do with this?' She cackled more, filling my ears with her laugh full of hate. 'She's got everything to do with this. She's your child remember? The child you so desperately kept away from me' she smirked at my mom at came close, an inch as their only distance.

'You think I don't know what she can do?' She held mom's face tightly digging her nails in the process. 'She's her isn't she?' my mom didn't answer her question which led that monster to dig her nails further causing my mom to shriek in pain and blood to fall off her pale skin.

'Y-your afraid a-aren't you Lefora' I turned to look at the person who spoke, which is my father. He's also drenched in blood with multiple stabs on his body. I saw him try to stand but failed as he fell back down.

Lefora. Lefora's her name. That's the monster's name that is now in front of my father. She pulled my father's hair to him to face her and slapped him in the face. 'Afraid? You make me laugh. She's the one who's going to be afraid of me' she showed him her devilish smirk and quickly stabbed him in the chest. My eyes grew wide with tears prickling my eyes to let go.

My dad smirked back that made her frown all the while coughing out blood. I saw him move his lips reciting something while the blood oozes out of his mouth. 'In nomine l-luminisignetenebris vita sanctorum. D-dimitte me, filiamea, utverus rector ac s-secretumsolitudo' I saw him look up at my mom and nodded his head.

'Neobliviscaris exempla hodiecrasvivamus. Nostri per electum lux perstat'. My mom recited while looking at me. Directly. I saw lefora look between my mom and dad and widened her eyes. She sped fast towards my mom. My mom only smiled then continued 'In nominereginaeexhibemusomnes!

I saw light come out of both my parents straight to me. I saw myself begin to disappear. Lefora noticed me with gritting teeth and ran towards me. I looked at my parents and saw them a meter apart holding hands together, they both looked at me and smiled even in their current condition and at the same time mouthed the words.