I've been absent from school for about a week and wondered if Phil missed me. I've just been laying here having nothing but dreams, and noticed in everyone, Phil was there. I started second guessing my sexuality and I realized the feelings that I had for Phil, I thought of them as just beat friend feelings and pushed it aside.

After a couple more days I went back to school, no one really cared since I was the lonely type and when I saw Phil, time stopped. Phil smiled and ran towards me, my heart started racing and I smiled, then realized what was happening....I was going to have another heart attack...as much as I wanted to run to Phil I couldn't. I turned and sort of jogged towards the nurse and stumbled in. I noticed Phil didn't follow, I felt crushed at the face I knew he would've made if I looked back. Breathing hard I somehow muttered out to the nurse "heart" and I guess the school told her about my problems and she told me to lay down and she gave me a shot of some sort and a breathing mask. I started to calm down and blacked out at that point.

When I woke up I was in the hospital again. It's like a reoccurring nightmare. As much as I want to leave I just end back up here. I just wanted to be normal. the doctor walked in and they found out the reason for why all of this is happening....go on take a guess, Phil was right.......I had a big heart literally..my heart was bigger than a regular humans causing more blood to pump through me than usual. And because it's bigger if it pumps too fast, it cramps up and I get a heart attack.

This is just great.