8

I was grabbing my things from my locker and JJ came up to me.

"Hey Jill skate is having a party this weekend make sure your there."he smiled.

"Finally he throughs a party it's been forever."I chuckle.

"I know right. Hey I'll see you later stay humble." He said while waving

I waved back "bye JJ."

I started heading to my next class. "Hey Jill." Jack started walking with me since we have thesaurus class.

"What's up buttercup."I smiled.

He chuckled "nothing are you going to skates party?"he asked.

I nodded "you?"

"Yeah I'll join you." He smiled as we walked to our seats.

•••party•••
I started getting ready I straighten my hair and  put basic makeup. I decided to were a long sleeve gray crop top, my black rip jeans, and my black open toed heels. (Outfit in picture below)

As I walked out of the bathroom Jack walked into my room

As I walked out of the bathroom Jack walked into my room. "Is this too much."I looked down.

He looked at me for a sec "Actually too little don't you have pants with out holes and full size shirts?"he rose one eyebrow.

"I was talking about the heels."I frowned.

"Oh um no you look good."he smiled.

"To late." I smiled back at him.

He stuck his tongue out "let's go."

It was dark out as we walked in. "Yo g I'm glad you made it!" Skate bro hugged Jack.

"Hey lil momma, how have you been?"he asked putting his arm around me.

"Good and you?"I asked

He nodded "great."he said looking around."Do you want a drink?"

"Yeah please." I smiled as I turned around to see Jack but he wasn't there.

I shrugged and walked towards the kitchen."here's your drink."skate handed it to me.

"Thanks."I smiled

Everyone was dancing and grinding on each other I was looking in the crowd to see if I could find Jack and spotted him dancing with a girl.

The same feeling came back.

"Hey you want to go for a walk?"skate asked me.