20

"Jack..jack."I shook him. He unwrapped his arms from me and turned around.

"Jack you need to get up." I climbed on top of him and started placing small kisses on his face.

"Only if you kiss me more."he smiled his eyes still closed and his voice raspy.

I kissed him more and went down a little to his jaw I went down to his neck and I could feel his mouth open slightly.

He grabbed my fave and kissed me my chest against his as his hands moved down my waist.

"Jill start getting ready."my mom knocked.

Jack and I broke apart from the knock I got off of him and he sat up "I love mornings."he smiled.

"Especially school mornings."I smiled sarcastically.

"Hey I have a game tonight it's the first one starting the season."he walked into the closet with me.

Jack played lacrosse not caused he liked it but because his he needed his transcript to look A+++++ for colleges, he was in dance, choir and any club that made him look good.

I on the other side was in art and cheer, drawing was a part of me but I don't have time for it anymore so I only draw at school or for a project.

"Jack I'm in cheer I kind of have to go."I grabbed my cheer outfit to wear.

"Totally forgot my girlfriends in cheer."that was the first time he's actually called me since we dated.

"Yeah because when I got in the team you never cared."I walked into my bathroom.

"Jill.."he sighed "don't start."I could hear his body leaning on my bathroom door.

"Start what I'm not starting anything."I finished dressing into my cheer outfit and I opened the door Jack falling in my arms.

"Deja vu I've seen this before but usually the guy catches the girl."I I kissed the top of his head.

"Haha very funny."he stood up. He got his clothes and got changed in the closet.

I started doing my makeup I put light makeup for cheer since I really never do it. I pulled my hair in a high ponytail and plugged in the curler.

"Hey Jill I need to tell you something."Jack came in fully dressed he sat in the counter watching me.

"What's up?"I looked up at him "oh and you toothbrush is in the bottom cabinet with all your other stuff."

"Thanks and i haven't told you how hot you look in that uniform."he smirked.

I blushed "stop it." I smiled and grabbed my curler.

He got down from the counter and went to get his toothbrush "it's true."he said.

"Ow holy mother-"I screeched in pain.

"Wow there."Jack came over to me "are you ok."

"Obliviously Jack."I started shaking my hand were I had burned it.