Author Note

Hey People of Wattpad! It's me again. I know that I updated like 19 or 20 hours ago but I wanted to say something. I want to thank all my readers for supporting and voting for my fanfiction. Because of you guys, this fanfiction, Kuroko no Neko, has reached 30.7k reads (based on my last check) and 922 votes! That is the biggest achievement (not considering my graduation and awards of course hahaha) in my life. Well, in my wattpad life I mean. In my 2 years of membership, this has got to be my biggest achievement. So I thank you dear readers. Anyways, because of this achievement, I am bringing back the DARES~ So please comment in the dare you want the boys to do. And just for fun, you can ask questions for me or the boys. So you can ask me, Kirimo or Ian if you'd like to know more about me or about the boys that is based on my knowledge. SO please comment in and I will give you more chapters. THANK YOU guys!

COMMENT YOUR DARES!

Vote hehehe

Follow me =)

Thanks again guys.

Kirimo-kun

P.S. as I write that, I try to make the next chapter for you guys. THAT is if you comment your dares and questions for me or the boys. hehehe. BYE~~!

Updated: April 6, 2016/ 10:16am

Hey guys. Some of you just vote and I know it. Can someone please comments some dares or questions? Because I can't continue without it. So please comment. It can be for me if you want to ask me questions about the story or about me. Anyway comment away my pretties...