Cat - Burglar *Edited*

Hi guys, to all Filipinos who are reading, ginagawa ko po ito habang nasa Ilo-Ilo ako. Tee-hee, Now, since I created this, on with the reading!!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

!Hide him!! Hurry!" were the only things that Kirimo said to prevent a crowd suffocate them.

As the crowd were trying to find the rumored Neko Person, the Seirin Team were trying to find a place to hide Kuroko. Kuroko just stuffed his tail down his pants and hiding his ears with his wig. Suddenly, something struck Kuroko, he went to his bag and pulled something out. It was a gray sweatshirt with a hood. Kuroko stuck out his tail and put the sweatshirt on. His tail was now on his back covered by the sweatshirt and his ears by his hoodie.

"Minna, please follow me." Kuroko gestured as they ran outside the building.

"Good Job Tetsuya." Akashi said patting Kuroko's back like a proud father.

"Nii-san, take off the sweatshirt," Kirimo said as he obediently followed the instructions of his brother.

Kirimo helped his brother to fix his tail and ears. Kuroko's ears and tail are now hiding. All he needs to do now is to use misdirection and hope that no one recognizes him. But, due to the pictures they took of Kuroko, they are now fully aware of Kuroko's appearance. Mitobe tapped Kuroko's shoulder.

"Nani Mitobe-nyanpai?" Kuroko said asking the shaking unsung hook shooter pointing to a crowd of large grils coming their way.

,"Run!!" Koganei said as he also saw what Mitobe pointed to. They all ran to the farthest place imaginable, which is apparantly, Maji Burger. They went inside and all sighed in relief. They double checked to see if everyone was there. But something caught Furihata's attention.

"Oh no!! why does the person need attention the most invisible.!" Hyuga said frustratingly.

Kuroko looked up and saw that he was back at the gym and tied to a chair. He triee calling for help but nobody heard the crying screams for help. Dead silence filled the air creating an awkward atmosphere. Suddenly, the tapping of shoes was heard near the door. He saw a black hair beauty with silver eyes and a smile on her face. A sadistic vibe was felt from the girl that sent shivers down the phantom's spine. As dead silence once filled the air once more. the girl spoke.

"Do you know why you are here?Kuroko Tetsuya?" The girl said. Kuroko squinted his eyes to see if he could recognize the person that kidnapped him.

"Shiina?" Kuroko said squintingly to see if he was right.

"I guess it's right. You can never fool a cat. Sometimes" Shiina said stepping into the light.

"What are you doing?! Let me go! Why are you doing this?!" Kuroko said struggling out of the ropes that are tied on his wrists.

"Shhh... my love. You sould not tamper your adorable wrists. You might not be able to hold things if your whole hand comes off." Shiina said with a sadistic face and a seductive voice that spelled 'Trouble' across her face.

"Love?" Kuroko asked with his tail just flinching from fright.

"Well of course. You are mine. Aren't you? If you oppose, *snap*" Shiina said snapping her fingers that sent other fangirls to the light exposing them.

"What do you plan of doing with me?" Kuroko said with is monotone voice and claws sticking out.

"Well, we plan to make you ours." another girl said as all agreed.

"But first, to not let the others worry." Shiina said pulling out his phone and setting a video call to Riko. Riko saw the caller ID and answered quickly.

"Kuroko-kun!" Riko said facing her cellphone.

"Hello," Shiina said.

"Who are you?"

"I am Shiina. If you are wondering where Kuroko is, do not worry, he is here and safe. Try and find him and he will die a cat's death."

"Dont tell me that your gonna run him over with a car?!" Kagami yelled out.

"Look to see if we are lying."

Shiina pointed the camera to Kuroko. He was being played with while crying. He was so helpless that nobody can save. He was yelling help. He was just so helpless. Girls kept pulling on him and straddling him like there is no tommorow. Honestly, mostly all girls in Seirin are perverts when it comes to these things.

"Kuroko-kun!/Kuroko!/Tetsuya!/Nii-san!" all screamed.

"Listen here Shiina, if I ever find you, you will regret ever taking Kuroko. I will find you, take you down, and kill you. Dont even try to run, I willl find you in less that an hour. Make sure that you prepare your death bed." Akashi said with his threatening voice that oesnt even affect Shiina.

"I'm so scared. Try and find us. Later, you will see him on the ground." Shiina said as she ended the call.

Everybody was worried about what Kurokowas doing with that wench. They all thought of where they were, Since they were at Maji Burger, they will try at Seirin. They thought of 3 main places. The classroom, the cafeteria and the pool. But, Izuki was looking at the recorded video call. He suddenly saw something from the background. It was the basketball ring. He saw the three point line. It suddenly him him.

"Minna!!! Listen up!! I know where Kuroko is!" Izuki shouted.

"Well say it now!"

"He is at the gym. If you look at the video, you will se the three point line and the basketball ring from the light." Izuki said pointing out where they were.

"Nice job Izuki!"

"Let's go!!"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

So I finally edidted this story and it is a little longer now. PLease do read it again and see if I have any spelling errors. So please to read my other stories. Just click on my profile and you will see in my works. Finally, this is dedicated to Trufflerabbit13-senpai. She/he needs help being cheered up. I hope you get better. I love her/his stories. She/He is an amazing writer. Read her/his stories. Their awesome! Yosh!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Arigatou

Gozimasu

Kirimo

Tetsuya

Desu ~