OMAKE: Kagami's Sewer Adventure

I just had the idea of "what do you think happened to Kagami down there?". Here is the answer!

Announcement: This chapter does not in any way, shape, or form affect the outcome of this story.

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE AT THE BOTTOM! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Smelly.

Wet.

Infested.

Those were the three adjectives that ran inside Kagami Taiga's head wen he saw that he fell from the human world into what seems to be a twisted version of the rabbit hole in "Alice in Wonderland". (A/N: I don't own Alice in Wonderland)

What did he do to deserve this sort of treatment? He was a good person. What did he do to deserve being "mauled" by the devil in fur? AKA Nigou, the Tetsuya's' ball of fluff. He was a good person. He didn't insult anybody (lies), He was honest (more lies), he was hardworking (and the award for best lie goes to....), and he was also very smart at know when to shut his mouth (KAGAMI TAIGA).

As Kagami laid in the cesspool of filth, grime, and other unpleasant substances, one thought popped into his mind. 'How do I get out of here?'

Kagami rose from his place to look around and find a way up to the land of the clean. He squinted his eyes and tried to clear up some blurry images. He took out his phone, thanking God that it was not cracked or damaged, He opened the flashlight app and turned it on. All around him, he could see floating garbage, dirty water, some brown stuff that seems to radiate unpleasant smells. He could literally see the stink lines coming off the sewer, and coincidentally, himself. He looked up to see the manhole that he fell in still open. He used his stinky arm to cover the light that was blinding him. He saw a ladder leading up to it as he smirked. He heavily swung his feet, due to the fact that his pants and shoes were soaked in sewer water, and placed his foot on the first step. As he gripped his hands onto the ladder, his feet lost footing (that sounds wrong but what the heck) and slipped and banged his head on the ladder.

Due to his thick head, (Hey! Oh shut up! You know it to be true....) he survived with no bruises or cuts.

"What the heck am I going to do now?" Kagami asked himself. As he tried to stand, he noticed that he was holding something. It was the ladder that would help him up.

"Oh come on! Of all the --" (Whoops. Can't have that. I can't cuss in my stories anymore. Explanation in the author note below)

After a few words that will remain unsaid, he accidentally woke up a few animals in the sewer. AS he was cussing himself out, shady figures started to creep up on him. All creatures found in the sewer, be it big or small, found themselves surrounding Kagami.

After his cuss-fest, he finally noticed that he had a few friends with him. As he looked around he saw the menacing looks of rats and snakes in the sewer. Out of all the figures surrounding him, there were two pairs of eyes that shook him to his core. Four glowing red eyes were found slowly crawling to his position. All the hair on his neck, arms, and . . . . . . . . legs (don't be pervs) stood up from fright. His instincts were telling him to run and cower, but his brain told him to stay because if he ran,  it might eat him. As the creatures approached the light, it showed the two lions that escaped the zoo two weeks ago. 

Kagami did the most rational thing that was right at that time. He ran. and screamed.

*TIME SKIP*

Hiro, one of Kuroko and Kagami's classmates, was walking to school one day and saw, probably one of the weirdest things his eyes have ever seen, Kagami coming out of an open manhole covered with dirt, grime, and bites.

"A-ano, Kagami-san, daijobou desuka?" Hiro asked cautiously. 

"Trust me. You do not want to know." Kagami said darkly. Right now, all that was in his mind was pummeling Kuroko into the ground. (Beating up. Nothing else.)

  -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- 

I know it was short. But hey, it's just an omake. So it's not supposed to be long. Anyways, I checked my statistics on this story earlier and found something interesting. It seems that there is at least 2 people reading my story a day, and out of 80 reads, only 50 finish it to the end.

Here's another thing. 55% of the readers are from the US. So I would like to say hello from the Philippines. Runner ups are from North America, Some countries in Asia, Australia, and surprisingly, Some parts of Europe. Also, almost 1/3 of you guys are female. only 5% are male.

That's basically the status of this story. I want to say thank you for patronizing this story and I hope I could deliver more for you guys. Sadly, this story is almost coming to an end. I will not say the number of chapters that will go more into this story. Just be prepared. Anyway, I will try to post more and hopefully create more content. 

One last thing. Please read my original story "Invisible". It's somewhat a slice of life story. I think some people don't like it because the main character is male. Please try and read it. You may pick up some lessons.

SO heres me,

Vote, I love you 

Comment , I'll reply to you

Follow, I'll follow you back

Love,

Kirimo-kun :3