Author's Note and Summary

Hello my dear people. This story was inspired by Pizzeria boy and Teen Helpline, both of which I loved!!! However, unlike those stories it will not be ALL dialogue, and I am NOT promising romance. But ya never know! ;) Please give me feedback on this, it'll mean the world to me. I am trying to be a "good" writer whatever that may mean to you, and any critiques that will get me there are appreciated. Now let's not be boring, and give you a quick explanation summary thingy cause I'm a wordsmith. ;)

A girl is prank called one day, and being a no nonsense kind of person, she shut him right up, saved his number, and planned to teach this prank caller a lesson. She could tell, from the very first second he spoke to her, he was a stupid teenager who thought the only points of life was having a girlfriend, popularity, and throwing the best party in town. She would teach him otherwise. This boy, is shocked when she snaps back at him when he begins his prank, and tells him she is saving his number.

This experience inspires these two to call each other on a weekly basis, and as they get to know each other better, they become better human beings.

Or Not. Maybe they will just bicker and enjoy doing so just for the fun of it. No life lessons there.

You'll just have to find out.

Both are possibilities...

Because I seriously have no idea which way I'm going to go.

Share, vote, comment, and love life! Also... DON'T FORGET TO FEED AND LOVE YOUR CATS AND DOGS AND MICE MY PEOPLE!!!