Annoying! (Idate x Reader) Part 2 [Final]

You let out a relieved sigh as you saw no sign of the male orca. Seems the only thing you had to do was to give him a good bashing.

Drinking a cup of tea, you sat on an ice berg (very far from the orca danger zone) and stared at the endless sea before you. Having your peace and quiet was definitely nice.

"(Y/n)!" You turned your head to see Yukisada and Peraco making their way towards you. Giving them a small smile, you waved.

"Hey Yuki! Hey Peraco!"

"(Y/n), do you want to hang out with us? Idate is not bothering you anymore, so it's fine right?"

The male asked cheerfully.

"Sure."

Finishing your hot beverage, you went over to your friends. You had a lot of fun with them, having a snow ball fight, making snowmen, and making snow angels. Along the way, Shirogane, Rocma, and Mafuyu joined too.

Finally, after a long day of having fun, you all decided to go star gazing at the top of Iceberg Isle summit. It has a good view of the whole island and the night sky. It's a perfect spot.

As it neared nightfall, you and you're friends decided to go up the summit.

...In the distance however, all of you failed to notice the dark, emerald eyes watching.

The figure smirked to himself and crept closer and closer, eying you and your friends as if you were his prey.

Once he got close enough, he jumped out of his hiding spot and sent an attack to Rocma. The female bear having noticed earlier was able to dodge.

The figure landed on the ground harshly, sending bits of snow and cracked ice flying everywhere. Crying out in alarm, you went beside your female friend who was standing in front of the others in a protective manner. The polar bear had a dark look in her eyes while your fangs were bared.

"Who are you?" Rocma exclaimed.

You all saw a grey haired male with emerald eyes coming out from the mist. He had a toothy grin etched on his face, showing his sharp teeth. Judging by his appearance, he seems to be a shark, though you've never seen him before.

"Who am I? You can call me Takeshi. I'm very hungry you see, and right now, that polar bear looks really tasty. Mind givin' her to me?" If possible, the male's grin grew wider as he eyed Rocma.

The said female clenched her teeth and charged, preparing to slash the male with her claws. However, Takeshi didn't seem fazed, simply grabbing Rocma's wrist and slamming her to the ground.

The polar bear gasped in pain. She was about to get up but the shark's foot stomped on her harshly. He brought his clawed hands around the white haired female's neck and began to strangle her.

"Let go of her!!!" You shrieked and lunged at the male.

Clicking his tongue in annoyance, he stopped your attack with his forearm, while looking at you with narrowed eyes.

"I don't like it when someone disturbs me when starting my meal." With his left leg, he kicked you off your feet making you lose balance. "...!"

"Hmph." Hitting, Rocma's pressure point, Takeshi knocked the female out cold.

With his prey unconscious, he let the female fall limply to the ground.

Now, he grabbed you by the collar and dragged you at the edge of the summit. He dangled your body at the cliff, the cold, arctic water below.