FOBsessed

(I love this version waaay better than the original😍😍😍)

Hey guys! I love FOB (and Patrick) so I decided to write this new story!Hope you like it, and sorry if the members of FOB don't act like they really do...I'll try my best! Thanks for reading!

"I need more dreams
And less life
I need that dark
In a little more light
I cried tears you'll never see
So f*ck you, you can go cry me an ocean
And leave me be"

I sang softly as I entered the contest again.
" You are what you love
Not who loves you
In a world full of the word 'Yes'
I'm here to scream!

No, no
Wherever I go, go
Trouble seems to follow
I only plugged in to save rock and roll
Rock and roll, no
Wherever I go, go
Trouble seems to follow
I only plugged in to save rock and roll..."
I entered the sweeps once more before looking at the time.
3:37am
I yawned and closed my laptop. There was a sweepstakes going on that I entered constantly. If you were the winner, you would get a free ticket to a Fall Out Boy concert and a V.I.P pass to get to meet them. I entered it about 1,000,000+ times a day. Tomorrow, the results would be announced. I was sooooo nervous. I have loved FOB for years. My walls are plastered with posters, my closet filled with band shirts (also includes P!ATD, MCR,TØP,GREEN DAY ect.) and I have all of the albums...CDs and on my phone. I've been to 3 FOB concerts before, but I've never actually got to meet them, which is something I've always wanted to do. I turned off the light, got under the covers, and grabbed my phone from its charger.i checked all of the FOB members' Twitters and Instagrams to see if there were were any new tweets or posts. Patrick, as usual, had none, Andy had one tweet, Joe had two, and Pete had a post on Instagram and a new tweet. I smiled at the tweet and turned off my phone. I felt my eyelids grow heavier as I thought about how cool it would be if i could meet FOB.

"Say, yeah
Let's be alone together
We could stay young forever
Scream it from the top of your lungs, lungs, lungs..."

*ding!*
*ding!*
*ding!*

I awoke to the sound of the annoying text alert on my phone. I forced my eyes open and groaned. I reached my hand to my phone, and unplugged its charger to see a notification.
10 new texts and 3 missed calls
I unlocked it to see that all the messages and calls were from my best friend, Natalie. I clicked on her contact and read the messages.
"OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!"

"YOURE TAKING ME WITH YOU, AREN'T YOU?!"

"I CAN'T WAIT!"

"IM FREAKING OUT!"

Confused, I looked at the time.

10:47am

I pressed the phone button and held the phone up to my ear. After hearing it ring twice, I heard loud screaming at the other end of the line.
"OH MY GOD!" I heard Natalie scream.
I flinched.
'What could get her this happy?' I thought.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! WHEN IS IT?!"
"When is what?" I asked.
"YOU HAVEN'T SEEN?!" She exclaimed.
"Seen what?"
"YOU WON!"
My eyes widened as a wave of realization came crashing down on me.
I won?
"wait...seriously?!" I exclaimed, fangirling. I quickly grabbed my laptop and went into my email.
"Congratulations, Zoe Brooks! You have won the Fall Out Boy meet & greet sweepstakes!"

I squealed loudly,which no one heard, because being a 24-year-old, I live alone.
"YES!" I screamed. "Natalie?"
"YEAH?"
"WE'RE MEETING FOB!"
×××