Meet & greet

Patrick P.o.v

"Fall to your knees,
bring on the rapture.
Blessed be the boys
time can't capture
On film or between the sheets.
I always fall from your
window to the
pitch-black streets."

I sang as I strummed the chords on my acoustic guitar. I love to sing. When ever I sing, all my troubles and worries fade away. Its just me and the music. Everything's ok when I'm singing. No more stress about having to be "perfect", no more haters' hurtful words, everything's ok. I continued to strum along to "The Kids Aren't Alright", ignoring my thoughts. We were currently on tour, and we had a concert tonight, so I had to practice.

"And with the black banners raised
As the crooked smiles fade.
Former heroes
who quit too late.
Who just wanna fill up
the trophy case again."
I smiled, remembering the lyrics to the chorus.

"And in the end
I'd do it all again-"
Suddenly, my dressing room door flew open revealing a too-familiar face.
"I think you're my best friend!" Pete sang, finishing the lyric.
I greeted him with a soft smile as he walked over to me.
"Hey," I said, putting my guitar back in its case.
"Sounds really good," he complimented.
"You always say that," I replied.
"Because its true!"
I rolled my eyes playfully. Pete's my best friend. He's always been there, through all the hate and hard times, I can count on him for anything and I'm glad he can say the same thing about me.
"Anyways," I started. "What's up?"
"They finally picked a winner for the sweepstakes," he informed me.
"And she's coming tomorrow so you need to plan out the meeting and get the tickets and-"
"Wait," I stopped him. "Why do I have to do all this?"
"Uh, cause it was your idea," He said, putting emphasis on 'your'.
"Ok, ok, I'll get it done..." I trailed off.
Great. Even more stress
He walked towards the door.
"And don't worry," he said, walking in the door way,peeking his head into the room. "You'll get it done, and you're going to be great tonight!"
I smiled again. He always tries to cheer me up whenever I'm doubting my talent.
"Thanks Pete" (fob reference)
xxx
*timeskip to next day*

Zoe P.o.v
"I'm so excited!" I told Natalie for like, the 100th time since we started driving. The concert hall the concert was at was only about 40 miles from my house, so we decided to drive.
"I know!" She laughed. "You've only said that a million times!"
"Five more miles until you reach you're destination," the annoying GPS voice exclaimed.
Excitement roared inside me. This was honestly going to be the best night of my life.
"The concert starts in two hours!" I said, impatiently. "I can't wait!"
Natalie smirked. "You just can't wait to see Patrick!"
I blushed, but kept looking at the road. I do have a small crush, ok HUGE crush on Patrick Stump, the band's lead vocalist, but I can't help it! Who wouldn't have a crush on someone as cute, talented, and as sweet as he is?
"Hey! I love all the band members!"
"Yeah, but not as much as him!" She laughed.
xxx
"Alright," I sighed deeply. "This is it!"
We walked into the line of fans, tickets in hands. (I've never been to a real concert before,I know,I'm boring,so when the concert sounds unrealistic, just ignore it. thanks!)
After handing the ticket guy our tickets, another guy came over to give us wristbands and our V.I.P pass to wear around our necks. Then, he led us to the line where we would first meet FOB-autographs. As we waited in line,(which was reeeaaallly long) my heart started to beat out of my chest. I was so nervous... What if I said something stupid? What if I made a complete fool out of my self? After about 10 mins of Natalie trying to calm me down, we finally moved up far enough in the line to see them. They were all sitting at a smaller table about 30 ft away from us. Joe was farthest to the left, talking to Andy while signing a fan's poster, and Andy was sitting next to him listening. Next was Pete, who was talking to a fan, and last but not least, Patrick. He was wearing his signature fedora, his big glasses and leather jacket. Not going to lie, I loved the sight. After a few seconds, Natalie nudged my shoulder.
Out of my thoughts,I turned to her.
"Dude!"She said."You do know you're staring, right?"
I blushed deep. She's right...but I didn't want to be one of those girls who obsess over FOB just because she has a crush on one of the guys.
"W-what?" I asked. "He's a lot cuter in person...besides, I'm not the kind of fan Rachel is!"
Rachel, my older sister LOVED Pete, like, STALKERISH LOVED Pete. She says she's a "huge" fan of FOB, when she's really just a "huge" Pete Wentz fan.
Natalie smiled. "I know! I'm just messing with you!" She said. "I know how much you love the other guys too!"
After about 15 mins later, the fan in front of us was up. By this point, I was pretty sure my heart was going to fly out of my chest. I turned to Natalie. I could tell she was just as nervous as I was. I looked back at Patrick. He was smiling from something Pete told him. I don't know how, but somehow, all the nervousness faded away as I watched him smile.

'Why is he so perfect?' I asked myself.

When I noticed the band was almost done talking to the fan, I looked at Natalie.
"Natalie?" I asked. "Is this really happening?"
She nodded. "Believe it, Z. The moment you've been waiting for for years, is finally happening!"
Suddenly, the fan in front of us stepped out of line.
It was our turn. I took a deep breath.
'Here goes nothing..'
"Hi! I'm Natalie, a big fan, and this is Zoe!" She said, gesturing to me.

xxx