Rehearsal

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! Here's a short (sorry) chapter for you! Enjoy!

Zoe P.o. v

"Rachel!" I yelled into the phone the next day."It happened! I met Fall Out Boy!"
She gasped but I could tell she didn't really care about me meeting them, she only cared about Pete.
"How hot was Pete in person?!"
"Did you get any pics of him?!"
"Can you send them to me?!"
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"I don't know why I tell you things...but yes, I got pics and I will send them to you."
"Okay, bye! And hurry up!"
"Bye."
I scrolled through the camera roll on my phone. I had gotten three group selfies, and a pic with each one of them individually. I have to admit, I did stare at the one of me and Patrick for a few seconds. I couldn't help it.
I sent her a group pic and the one of me and Pete and she replied in litterally no time.
"OMG he's so much sexier than in the photoshoots!"
I ignored the text and sighed. I decided to check my own and also the members of FOB's Twitter accounts. I noticed I had a new follower so I checked who it was.
"Patrick Stump started following you"
My eyes widened.

'he-he followed me?'

I became a little flustered at first,but didn't believe it. To make sure it wasn't a fake, I clicked on the adorable profile picture and made sure the blue check was next to Patrick's name...it was.
I almost squealed from excitement, because obviously one of the most important people in my life had just followed me, and I was freaking out.

Patrick P.o.v
"Comin' here unannounced,
Drag my nails on the tile,
I just follow your scent,
You can just follow my smile"

We were rehearsing for tonight's show and I couldn't get my mind of Zoe.

"All of your flaws are aligned,"
with this mood of mine,
Callin' me to the bone, nothin'
left to leave behind"

I was so busy thinking of her, I forgot some of the lyrics.

"You outta keep me concealed
just like I was a...weapon,
I didn't come for the f-fight,
but I will fight till the..."
I sighed and the guys stopped playing.
"Sorry guys," I told them.
"Its fine," Andy said. "Let's just take a break."
We all agreed and I walked over to Pete.
I could tell he knew that I was frustrated.
"I don't know what's going on," I told him. "We've rehearsed Irresistible a million times..."
Pete placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Hey, its okay." he reassured me.
I sighed again and looked down.

Should I tell him?

"Pete?" I looked up to meet his eyes.
"Could I talk to you for a second?"
He nodded and we walked into a corner so no one could hear us.
"I think the reason I keep messing up the lyrics," I took a deep breath."is because I think I like Zoe."
xxx

Again, sorry its so short! Another update coming soon!