Chapter 10:BULLIES AND HATE

Saturday

Elle POV:
As most of you don't know I have a YouTube channel called Elle Leigh.Brooke has a channel called It's Brooke and Kaylee has one called Kay Tay.I visited Kaylee's channel and her new video called "Dying My Hair Red With Cherry Kool-Aid" was up I saw a lot of comments,I read all the comments after the video.Some people said "Nice video Kay😘",some said "Love you and your vids Kay Tay😚."I scrolled down and I saw a certain commet it said:
Sydney Jenade:+Kay Tay your videos belong in your garbage.LOVE YOURSELF.I NEVER LIKED YOU.
I got hurt.I told them and they got hurt to.

🎒📒📚📙✏✒📖Monday📖✒✏📓📚📒🎒
Brooke POV
I arrived at school,I saw all my classmates doing thumbs downs,loser signs and saying "boo" when I passed by.Me and Kirana ignored them.When it was our second period or our History period,I got out my chair and said,"Ms.Smith,may I use the restroom?"I asked."Sure,take the pass Brooke."she said.I got to the restroom and I grabbed my phone and FaceTimed Elle.

(video chat)
Elle:Hey Olivia,why you calling?
Brooke:Look so,Elle I got hate and bullies here at school.I'll pretend I'm not so well and we can go tell my teacher that you and Kaylee are fetching me.Then we go to the hospital as if,I had a check up and it looks like I just have a head ache and we stay there until dismissal,then we go to Zach's house for advice.
Elle:Sure I'll te Kaylee.Bye.
Brooke:Bye

Then I returned to my class.We did a History worksheet and I faked my head ache.I told my teacher and gave me a pass.Kaylee and Elle where there just on time.We got to the park.I told Kaylee all my problems,when we reached the doctor the plan went well.They got me to Zach's house and we talked about what we should do and we got home.

Author's Note
Hey!I won't be updating on April 8 - 10 due to my birthday and thank you for all your reads!