Chapter 19:The Gymnastics Challenge

All their outfits are above.Sorry about bags though.

Elle POV
I wore my mint green shorts with my purple tank top and denim jacket with my purple converse. that I wore during our flight.Me and Johnny layed the mats.Emma and Brooke were jumping on the trampoline.Kaylee was getting out more mats.Zach and Niall were making lemonade and getting some of my medals and trophies.After preparing,I went to my room and got out my new camera and tripod.I put it on a 10 second timer and got everyone in position.

(positions)
Zach Niall Johnny
Brooke Kaylee Emma

Elle

I did a press handstand and the timer counted down.When it started I did a front tuck and landed it with a split."Hey guys it's Elle and we are going to do the gymnastics challenge."I said."We are going to be doing a gymnastics skill or some conditioning.We are going to spell the word 'GYMNAST' and you get a letter if you do not the best-(I didn't want to say worst) gets a letter.The first one who spells the word looses.First we did cartwheels and Niall did it the worst.We did front rolls and Kaylee got stuck up in the middle of it while Emma forgot to salute and Kaylee got a letter.We next did sprints and Brooke was last and got the letter.We did planking,handstands and good leg splits Johnny got all the letters on those.We went to the trampoline and did front tucks.Emma accidentaly landed in a sitting position.She didn't get the letter because Zach missed his jump.We did hollow body splits and I was doing two letters for this one for two people.Brooke and Kaylee fastly fell down.They both got 'YM' letters.We did some back tucks on the trampoline and sadly,Emma got a letter.The next skill was a front ariel.Zach failed and got all the letters.He lost.I edited it and uploaded it.We got some crepes since it was hot and we went swimming.