Chapter 16:Off To Anaheim

Elle POV
We were going to the airport.I slid on a pair of mint green shorts,a purple tank top,a denim sleevless coat and some purple converse.(⬆Outfits are above⬆)We boarded on our plane while Kaylee got Starbucks.We took a picture and posted it on Instagram.While I was checking my followers,I had about 999,980 followers.I got verified to.I finally posted the picture and the caption said:

*caption*

@Elle_Leigh:Off to #Anaheim with @Emma_Coffee,@Kay_Lor and @Johnny_Louise.I'll miss Japan.

The flight attendant announced that it was time to take off.Our positions were:

Johnny Emma Elle

Stranger Kaylee Fan

We made some musicals during the flight.We went to the snack booth and got french macarons and we drank our Starbucks.After eating,Emma wanted to exchange seats with Johnny.The song 'They Don't Know About Us' played and Johnny was randomly blushing.It sort of reminded me of Broochary.Once we landed,we went straight home.We picked out our rooms.I got Kaylee's old room,Emma got Brooke's old room.Kaylee got the spare room and Johnny got my room.We had 7 more spare rooms.We got changed into swim wear and swam in the river behind our house.We picked lemons from the tree behind our house.We went back in and made lemonade.We heard a thump and we saw Johnny had tripped on the stairs.

Johnny POV
I tripped on the stairs seeing the girls making lemonade.Elle helped me up.We went swimming in the river behind their house.I pushed Emma in the ice cold river.Kaylee jumped in with Emma.I jumped in and it was cold.Elle did a front tuck into the water.After swimming,we got changed into the clothes we last wore and went to the mall.We picked out a birthday present for Brooke since her birthday is on May the 4th.We picked out a dress for her at Forever 21.It was a blue-green one with blue earings,blue shoes and accesories

It was a blue-green one with blue earings,blue shoes and accesories

It cost $15 in total.We got some Chick-Fil-A for lunch and we went to the skating rink.We rented our skates and we went skating.Kaylee just skated and skated.Emma had a hard time because the skates given to her had 8 wheels.Me and Elle helped her and in about 5 minutes,she was skating.We skated for about an hour and a half.We took breaks in between.We got home when it was 4:24 pm.Elle accompanied me to sign up on a local baseball team.I got in and it was called "Outlaws".Elle and I walked home.Emma and Kaylee were facetiming our parents.They said they wouldn't go back to Anaheim anymore.We had dinner and it was macaroni and cheese that Emma and Elle made.We played Xbox in the basement.Brooke said to pick out her new room.Zach got the basement room and Brooke got a guest room.We made their parent's room a movie room.We watched the movie 'UNFRIENDED'.Kaylee invited her "friend" *insert quotation mark*.

Elle POV
We all got in our spots and it was:

Elle Johnny Niall Kaylee Emma

There were a lot of scary parts.

Johnny POV
One part was scary when the ghost entered and said "Let's play lights out!" Elle and Emma got scared because they Skype often.Emma freaked out a little while Elle just hugged me.I think I like her.The movie finished and we slept.

Authors note:
Hey guys!This is just part 1 of the chapter spam!Who do you ship?BrooChary or JhoElle (Johnny+Elle)?