10

A/N: this chapter contains nsfw material !

(Y/n) and I took a break from each other, now fully clothed and eating take-out across from each other at her little kitchen table. We were quiet, the hum of the A/C filling the silence while we ate. These little moments alone with her made me fantasize about life together; I wanted more nights like this, more of the feeling that her and I were real.

"This is nice," she said quietly between slurps of noodles, a small smile on her lips. She kept her eyes down, continuing to eat. I nodded at her and did the same, my heart betraying me, fluttering in my chest at her comment. I didn't know why little things like that drove me so crazy but I couldn't help the butterflies rising up every time she did. She had me completely wrapped around her finger without even trying and I was perfectly content there.

We finished eating and stayed sat at the table; she gazed at me, her chin in her hand, lips forming a small upwards curve. She let out a little giggle while I stared at her, clearly confused.

"Sorry," she laughed, cheeks flushing. "You're like- you're really cute. Not in the baby cute way, like in the boy cute way. You're just-"

She let out a strangled groan, stumbling over her words. She was so adorable flustered, especially since it always seemed like I was the one acting completely lovesick. She huffed, putting her head down on the table.

"I know I've said it a lot already but I've just never been this happy. I never imagined I'd find someone like you... I sound like such a dork. I'll stop talking." She laughed, standing up from the table, trotting over the couch. I followed behind quietly, letting my arm fall around her where we sat. She clicked on the television and flipped through the channels, her eyes looking disinterested.

Suddenly she tossed the remote across the couch and turned into me, her lips catching mine in an awkward, needy movement. She climbed on top of me and before I knew it we were right back where we left off, her hands tangled in my hair, mine testing any boundaries there might be as they slid over her body. Only a couple of minutes passed before she peeled her shirt off, followed by my own. I reached hesitantly at the clasp of her bra, fumbling with it for a moment before it unhooked. I forced myself to kiss her as I tossed the bra onto the ground; I knew I'd end up staring if I didn't, but the way she pushed herself against my body drove me just as mad. She let her fingers slide down to the waistband of my pants, ghosting over my crotch before tugging them down. I sat up and let her pull them off of me, feeling incredibly awkward and nervous as she leaned in for another kiss, one of her hands palming me gently through my underwear. It was hard to kiss her back, to focus on her, to even breathe as she continued; she stopped and pulled away, standing up from the couch.

"Let's go into my room," she said, her voice thick. She took my hand, smiling as we walked into her bedroom. She shut the door behind us and despite being alone in the apartment it felt like we'd gone into our own world now. She shimmied out of her pants, pulling me onto the bed with her. We sat for a long moment, my pulse deafening in my ears. Her eyes were clear as we stared at each other, her lips perfectly swollen from kissing, the majority of her body bared for me. I ached to reach out, to get a taste of what I'd been dreaming of for so damn long but I was frozen where I sat, every limb completely paralyzed.

"I'm nervous too," she spoke, a small smile on her lips. She timidly crawled across to where I sat, pushing me into the soft blankets haphazardly spread across the mattress. She placed a soft, feathery kiss on my lips, hovering over me. I built up the courage to look her over and I was right- my eyes stuck to her last glue, taking in every last curve and angle before she chuckled and began to kiss me again. My hands grazed over her skin, barely touching her until she pushed her body against mine, every nerve of mine seeming to ignite against hers.