The Sacred Promise of the Flower of Eternal Love

Special Chapter: The Sacred Promise of the Flower of Eternal Love Part I

Paul's POV

"Magical Petal Illusion! Transform!" I yelled while raising my hand in the air.

I spun and held out my hands as a cool black bracelet appeared on my wrist. I spun with one foot and the other in the air. Silver and Black ribbons wrapped around my waist and around my legs making my ebony black short underwear and knee high silver boots. A crystal star danced around me and it engulfed me as it created a deep black outfit that reached to my thighs. I held my hands towards the sky and a light shone down on them making pale white gloves that reached to my elbows. I jumped extremely high and as the light from heaven enveloped me, a long transparent bow appeared on my back. My chocolate eyes changed to a silver color. I spun and Raven angel wings with silver at the tips emerged from my back. I made an X shape with my arms and spread my wings out.

"I am the legendary Soldier of Magic and Illusion! I am Soldier Magic!!"

***********************************

I awoke from my deep sleep by hearing the clock start beeping.

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock and I sat up. I rubbed my eyes and then yawned loudly.

I slid off the bed and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I quickly remembered I had to hurry.

I sprinted out the door and rushed to school. When I finally reached the school I saw everyone waiting for me.

"What's up guys?" I asked cheerfully.

"We're in deep trouble..." Emily whispered.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

***********************************

"WHAT??!" I yelled a bit too loud catching everyone's attention.

Everyone looked at me strangely. I blushed.

"What do you mean that Cynthia disappeared?!" I whispered.

"That's right, remember that she told us we can call out her name and she'll appear?" Esteban whispered back.

"Yeah what of it?" I asked.

"She hasn't appeared ever since then." Emily murmured.

"That isn't good." I said. They nodded.

A thought suddenly popped into my mind and I yelled out startling various classmates.

"What's wrong?' Alejandra asked me surprised.

"I forgot to do my homework!!" I said to her with dramatic tears in my eyes.

They sighed and shook their heads.

A huge explosion suddenly shook the whole school.

We looked at each other and nodded. We slowly walked farther and farther away from class and went outside to a small empty alley.

Emily raised her hand in the air and yelled out, "Water Reflection! Transform!!"

She floated in the air and did graceful twirls, bubbles appeared around her and they popped creating her baby blue underwear. Then she did a back flip and in the midst of the back flip, water ribbons wrapped around her body creating her sapphire blue dress. She held one foot in the air and both of her feet sparkled making her silver high heels appear. A radiant waterfall appeared in the background and two water drops fell on her ears and they slipped down to the earlobes creating two blue dewdrop earrings. She twirled and held out two peace signs in the air.