Chapter three

Hey guys...how r u all?
Ok i wont talk alot🙊🙊
Happy reading😊

Dua's pov:

"Jldiii kar DUAA late horahai hai kameeeniii" i heard ayshu screaming like mental people.

"Arahi hu naaa sabar kar" i said and quickly wore my shoes and went downstairs.

Actually we are going for shopping for my wedding i wore purple shirt with black jeans.We sat in the car and ayshu was driving and we drove off to the mall.

We reached there and got out and went inside.As soon as we entered ayshu straight away went for shopping.

Hayee Allah!!!!

Khala and ayshu started seachring a lehenga for me while i was bored.

"Ye dekho beta ye kesa hai" khala asked showing a beautiful red dress.

"Bohot acha hai khala ye leleti hu" i said taking it.

We bought more dresses and paid at the counter and went in the car.We drove back home.

"Beta kapre change karke khana banane mai meri madad karo" khala said to us and we nodded.

Soon khalu also came.I went to my room and changed my clothes and went downstairs to help khala.

We ate food and today aishu did the dishes while i wrnt to my room to sleep.I layed on my bed and soon sleep took over me.

How was it?
Short i knw :p
Hope u still like it!!
Bye
Take care 😘😘