What?!?!

Dua's pov:

I opened my eyes and the first thing that i saw was his face and instantly a smile appeared on my face.I kept looking at his face and gazed his features. His perfect hairs,his eyebrows,his nose,his lips...everything was perfect.Dont Know for how long i kept staring when suddenly i heard his voice.

"Apney shohar ko nazar na laga daina" he spoke in a sleepy voice and my eyes widened.He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Good morning" he said grinning.

"G...go...good m...morning" i stammered and he chuckled.

"Nervous kiyo hoty ho yaar may koi anjan insan nai hu" he said and sat straight.

"Freshen up till then i will prepare your breakfast" i said ignoring what he said previously. I stood up and taking my clothes i came out of the room and went to maha's to freshen up and then prepare the breakfast.Maha was still sleeping so i decided to take a bath and then wake her up for school.I took a quick bath and came out after wearing my clothes which was a turquoise long kurti with black designing and black tights.I woke maha up and then went downstairs to the kitchen where mom was already there making breakfast.

"Assalamu alaikum mama" i greeted her.

"Walaikum assalam meri bachi" she said kissing my forehead and tears welled up in my eyes.I miss my khala though she isnt my mom but she treated me like her own daughter.

"Arey beta kiya huwa" mama asked noticing my tears.

"Kuch nai mama bas khala ki yaad agai" i said smiling.

"Arai beta may bhi to tumari maa jaisi hu na"

"Maa jaisi naj aap mairi mama hai" i said and hugged her tightly.

"Suba suba bahu or saas ka piyaar shuru hogaya" we heard a voice behind us and it was none other than shehry.

"Han to? Abbmay apni beti ko piyaar bi nai karsakti" mama said and i chuckled.

"Arai nai nai karey aap piyaar mainai kab roka" he said grinning and i looked down.

After making the breakfast i set everything in the table and soon maha hussain and dad came.We all sat and started having our breakfast.

Its been only 2 3 days i have come here but it feels like i have been with them for years.The care and love they gave was beyond imaginable.I got a new family.A caring dad,a loving mom,a funny brother like hussain a sweet little sister like maha and a loving husband.I am blessed to have them in my life.

We were silently eating when dad cleared his throat to grab everyone's attention.

"Shehry or dua beta ye lo" dad said handing shehry an envelope and we frowned.

"Ye kiya hay dad" shehry asked.

"Tickets to Australia for your honeymoon" dad said and i choked on my food.Shehrh handed me a glass of water and patted my back.I gulped down the water and thanked him.

"I know beta that its all of a sudden but you both need to spend some time together" he said.

"Par dad..." Shehry started but he was cut off by dad.

"Koi par shar nai shehry your flight is in 2 days pack your bags and go i wont hear a no" he said raising his hand.Everyone went silent and continued eating.After eating shehry dad and hussain went to office, maha to her school and mom to her room to rest and here i was left alone.I went upstairs and sat on the couch and switched on the TV and kept changing the channels but my mind was on shehry and those tickets.Lets see what happens.....

Short!! Ik but that was all i could write....

Btw...how was it?? Did you guys like it? Please comment what you think :D

I have my exams going on but i still took out some time to update so yea!! I will update the next chapter after my exams which is 11th of may :D

Vote and comment!!

Till the next chap...

Take care BYE!! 😘😘😘💕