Some sweet moments

Hellooowww...how are you all??

Im fine Alhumdulilah :p

Finally i am gonna update...lol first of all i am really really sorry for not updating and sorry for those who waited for me to update :( Im extremely sorry i know i am the worst writer 😧 but sorry and i promise this wont happen again pakka!

Ok enough of my bak bak i will let you read the chapter....

Enjoy ;)

Dua's pov:

I was in maha's room playing with her when i heard shehryaar calling me.I stood up and went ro his i mean our room to see why he is calling.As i stepped in the room i saw the whole room upside down and my eyes widened.

"Shehryaar ji ye ap kiya karahay hay? Apne pura room kharab kardiya...apki kya chahiye bataiye na mai dhund detiy hun" i said looking around the mess he created.

Is he for serious???

"Ummm...wo meri blue tie nai milrai" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Ek tie dhundney kai liye apney pura room kharab kardiya....rukein may dhund kar detiy hun" i said and went towards the cupboard....and gues what?? It was right INFRONT of my eyes.I took the tie out and showed it to him and glared.

"There it is....kabsey dhund raha tha" he said taking the tie from my hands and i glared.He looked at me and made an innocent face and i just wanted to pinch his cheeks...wait..what?? Shut up dua!

I was about to go when he grabbed my elbow and pulled me back and i crashed into his chest.I looked at him and he was looking at me intensively and i looked down biting my lips as my cheeks started to heat up.He kept his finger under my chin and made me look at him.

"Just wanted to tell my wife how gorgeous she looks today" he said tucking the strand of my hair at the back of my ear and i blushed biting my lips.

"You do that alot" he looked at my lips and i stopped biting them.

Pagal gadhi..!

"Wesey....ab tie dhund hi di hay to pehna bi do" he said bringing the tie towards me and my eyes widened.

"Ma..may?" I asked stuttering.

Ni ni teri atma! Pagal....

"Or kon hay is kamrey me hamarey ikawa?" He asked and rolled his eyes and i looked down.He cleared his throat and i looked up and he eyed towards the tie.I took the tie from his hands and with shivery hands i tied his tie around his collar while his hand was around my waist sending tinglish feelings.After i tied the tie (A/N: so many ties lol :p)  he still didnt move and kept looking at me.

"Shehryaar...." i called.

"Ji Mrs.Shehryaar" he replied and stepped towards me and i moved back.My heart was pounding hard as if it would come out any moment.He kept coming closer and i kept moving back until the cold wall touched my back and i gulped and looked down.He kept his hands at the side of the wall trapping me, keeping his finger down my chin he made me look at him.

"Ab tie pehna di hay to ab kiss to banti hay...right?" He said smirking and my eyes widened.He leaned.

"Bhabhi i can't do my homework...can you help me please?" maha barged in and we quickly parted away and i sighed.

"Ok i will help you" i said and looked at shehryaar's pissed face and i laughed mentally.

"Maham you could had come later why now?" He said and my eyes widened while maha was frowning.