Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Rene found himself making his way towards the neighboring pack land; after receiving news that Tammy needed to see him. He wasn’t really in the mood to see her, but hell who’s going to say no, when offered a chance to mess around. They never took it too far but he still enjoyed touching her luscious curves.

He smiled when she turned to look at him. “Hey Tammy, I came to see what you wanted.”

“I just missed you,” she walks to me and proceeded to rub against my chest. Damn, this girl was hot.

“Well here I am baby.” Rene leaned in and claimed her lips. He never felt that spark or electricity the guys claim to feel with their mates. Yet it was still a nice experience, maybe a little wet, but still nice.

“I wanted to make sure you’re coming to Katrina’s Birthday Party.”  She said on a sigh when their lips parted. He rolled his eyes thinking he would rather his wolf get declawed then go to that party.

“I don’t want to, my sister’s going to be there.” He really didn’t fancy being anywhere his sister was. Especially when those two were together. Katrina had a way of looking at him that made him feel like scum. Plus he hated to see the way guys looked at them. As if they thought they would soon be ripe for the picking.

“Oh come on Rene, we can sneak off and make out.” He found himself frowning about seeing Katrina again. He tried to bring his thoughts back to Tammy and the fact that she was now moving his hand to cup her breasts.

He smiled thinking that the idea did hold a certain amount of appeal for him. “If you see me come with my sister. The answer was yes. If you don’t see me with her, it was no.” He tells her with a smirk before calming her lips again.

******

As Rene and Tammy made out, they were both unaware that back in her village Katrina was muttering to herself.

There she goes again. Probably on her way to meet Rene again. I don’t understand, you are not supposed to want to be with anyone else but your mate. Why does she go off with him and let him touch her body.

“I do not understand these humans,” Stephanie her wolf tells her through mind link.