Chapter 4

This one is dedicated to wildsandpo and the little baby girl in her tummy who will be joining us on this earth in a couple of weeks.

Chapter 4

“Don’t you call her that again” I yelled at her.

“What are you trying to tell me you like her now?” she yelled at me.

Crap I don’t know. Do I like her now?

“Just don’t “ I tell her and walk away. I had this incredible urge to find her and make sure she’s ok. I walk around looking for her and Cali. Where the hell could they be.

I walked around for a while with no luck then I thought back to where I saw her that day practicing her fighting moves. So I headed that way. Sure enough there they are.

“Hey just wanted to make sure everything is ok” I told them.

Katrina turned her back on me and Cali glared and said “sure it is why wouldn’t it be.”

I didn’t know what to say. I really didn’t have to apologize, it’s not like we are together or anything she doesn’t even like me. Damn see this is why I play the field. Women are to complicated, clingy and needy. I WISH I DIDN’T HAVE TO ONE DAY FIND MY MATE .. I DON’T THINK I CAN HANDLE ALL THIS DRAMA IN MY LIFE!

Oh my God Rene what have you done!’ Lucian yells.

Katrina’s POV

I couldn’t believe he kissed Tammy right in my face. He had to have been feeling the mate pull when he looked at me. My shield is only running at 85%. Because most of my power is keeping me looking like this I can’t show him what I really look like. He will fall in love with me for sure then.

I must know he wants me and loves me for who I am inside not what I look like.

But he kissed her!

I ran off and Cali followed me. I went to the spot where I feel safe.

“Katrina is my brother your mate?” Cali asked me.

“Now why would you think that silly girl.” I tell her trying so hard to cover the fact that my heart is literally bleeding.

I must block out these reached feelings. I am a strong worrier , who is here to do a job. Not get sappy and develop feelings like these humans do. It makes you weak.’ Stephanie tells me.

‘Is he our mate Stephanie?’ I ask her.

She is silent and I start to think she will not answer me. ‘Yes he is Katrina. I have been trying to make him feel guilty and stop behaving and doing wrong things. I have blocking him from knowing the moment we meet him. When I saw into his soul as we went down the stairs I was beginning to hope he finally got it.’

I here her sigh ‘But he kissed her and your jealousy sent me over the edge.’

‘So what do we do now Stephanie?’

‘I honestly don’t know all I feel at the moment is your pain’

she tells me.

We were still standing here in silence when I felt him approach. I turn around to face him and he asked if every thing was ok. He was acting like nothing happened. Like what he just did was nothing. I did not want him to see the hurt in my eyes so I turned.