Chapter 3

Not edited.. Let me know if I have a lot of mistakes..

 Dedicated to Colle13 for being fan #900 you people ROCK.............

Chapter 3

So we went out for a run with the guys but it turned into an I miss Serenity form Logan. I miss Destiny from Kevin and well I’m sure you can guess who Ricky missed.

On the plus side we had to bring Linda with us so at least I had someone to talk to. Granted we talked about what her favorite flavor of juice is and if she should put her hair up or down.

What is my life coming to these days. Then when we got home I noticed what time it was. Crap I have to go and pick up Cali. Oh no I’m so not looking forward to this.

I walk out through the forest. I choose to go in human form trying to prolong my arrival. I don’t know why I’m feeling so panicked all of a sudden. Breath Rene just breath.

When I arrive I knock at the door her aunt answers it. “Hello Rene come in I’ll go get Cali for you.”

“Thank You” I look around and then feel 2 arms wrap around my waist.

“Hey there sexy you missed me already?” For some reason my wolf Lucian growled.

“Get her away from us now!”

He screamed. Scared the crap out of me. He’s never been this angry before.

I unwrap her arms and step away from her. She looked hurt and confused. “Why are you looking at me like that?” She asked me and I had no freaking clue what to say.

Thank goodness Cali and Katrina were heading down the stairs. I looked at them and my stomach did a flip thing when I saw Katrina. Damn I must have eaten something that’s going to make me sick.

“Are you ready Cali?” I asked her.

“Yeah, come on lets go” she tells me glaring at me. What the hell did I do now.

“ Well see you guys” I tell Tammy and Katrina and start to walk away.

“Wait are you coming to the party tomorrow?” Tammy asked me.

A hell no I’m not coming. I can practically feel the dislike being projected off of her.

“No I don’t think he wants to come to my silly party” Katrina said.

What the hell did she just answer for me. Or basically say she didn’t want me here. Ha now I’m coming after all, so I walk over to her and put my arm over her shoulder. “I wouldn’t miss your party for the world dumpling.”

I hear Tammy growl quietly and then I remove my arm and walk out. I hear Cali follow behind me but I’m to freaked out to even acknowledge her.

‘Holy Fu*ken shit what the hell was that’ I ask Lucian.

The moment my skin touched hers I felt a jolt run through my body. What the hell.

‘Lucian answer me what the hell was that?’

‘Under normal circumstances I would say it felt like that was our mate, but something does not feel right it’s like there’s a shield around her or something. That is the first time you have ever had close skin to skin contact so I am at a total loss. You must find a way to touch her again tomorrow so we can make sure.” He tells me.

‘Wait, what you want me to touch her again?’ I ask Lucian.