The Worm

Draco and Emily arrived at Central with all their goodies. Emily proudly strutted into the band room, balancing the gong, chimes, and drums on her arms. Draco was smushed under the "heavy" golden chair. In the middle of "Emily's Theme," everyone say Emily and Draco and jumped up. They all clapped at the amazing feats. Emily smiled, gently placing down the instruments. A few admirers ran up to the brand new instruments and hugged them. Emily smugly looked around the room, patting the panting Draco. Draco placed down the gold chair near the other crumpet trumpets. The boy next to him scooted away, probably not wanted to touch Draco's sweaty arm. Emily swaggered over to the first chair and sat down. Mr. Banddirector handed Emily a trombone one piece entitled "A Medley for Emilco: Composed by Mr.Brick." Draco started to cry, Mr. Brick composed a piece?? For him??? The medley had songs like "Emily's Theme," "Draco's Theme," "Oh look, Draco's crying," and lastly "The Marriage." Mr. Banddirector queued the crumpet trumpets to come in. Emily's Theme sounded like pure perfection! All the minor cords and amazing trills! Ah so beautiful! Draco's Theme had amazing sound effects like Draco crying. He had a solo! What a surprise!! Oh look, Draco's Crying was a sad song. It made Draco cry again. Lastly, the Marriage was  by far the best piece. It sounded lovely, like a dying cat. Everyone was in tears by the end, it was a very emotional piece. After multiple hugs, everyone left the band room. Draco and Emily decided to sit by the bathroom and chat. Emily was laughing at Draco's face when she noticed his toe had regrown.
"Wow! Draco! Your toe!"
"What about it?" Draco inspected his toe. Gross.
"It's regrown!"
"Omg!! Finally!"
"Draco, that's not supposed to happen."
"Oh." Tamara jumped out from the shadows, followed by Maya and Justine.
"Maybe, we should do a DNA test. Find out if you have any strange DNA in their."
"Ya!" Hannah jumped out from nowhere.
"Here! I happen to be a great scientist! Lick this!" Hannah stuck a stick in Draco's mouth.
"In 1-2 business days, I'll tell you what's up."
"Alright." Draco spoke.
"By 1-2 business days I mean NOOOOOOOOOWWWW!" Hannah pulled out a full chart with Draco's family on it.
"See here, you have your parents. And over there," she pointed to the Black family side of the tree, "There's a lot of inbreeding. However, your third cousin is a.....

Worm!" Draco was shocked.
"No way."
"Yes way!" Hannah said, rolling up her map of the Malfoy family tree.
"Am I a good squirmer then?" Draco dropped to the ground and squirmed.
"Wow! You are!! Draco we found your forte!!!"
"Yay!" Everyone cheered. No one said anything about his aunt that married a worm. Not strange at all.